[ATV1] Flags for audio types - where are they to change/modify?
One of the things I love that XBMC does is show logo's and flags for video and audio types under the film/video file;

One thing I am having a problem with tho, is after doing an audio conversion (ie, if the video file has 6ch AAC, and I need it to be 6ch AC3 so my Dolby Digital amp can get the 5.1 working from it) it doesn't show as Dolby Digital - it just says AC3;

So, after downloading an XBMC skin today, unrarring it to find a background image I wanted, I noticed there was a folder called Media, inside which was a folder called Flagging, and inside was one called Audio. Inside that are all the little logos for the audio types (ac3, Dolby Digital, Mp3, DTS, etc etc)

So I thought to myself, if I copy the Dolby Digital one, rename it ac3.png and SSH into my ATV (running Dharma) and replace the current ac3 one in there, anything thats flagged up as ac3 *should* show the Dolby Digital logo, since I've replaced it. Makes sense no?

Anyway, I SSH'd in, and went;

/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Resources/XBMC/addons/skin.confluence/media/flagging/audio

But the folder is empty. It's the only Flagging folder I can find, unless there's another I haven't seen?

Seeing that I the folder is empty and I can't see the original png's for the flags, I can't replace the ac3 one with the dolby digital one - is what I want to do acheiveable? I've tried checking Show Hidden Files and that hasn't helped.

Am I looking in the wrong place or isn't it doable after it's installed?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ATV1] Flags for audio types - where are they to change/modify?0