[AppleTV2] Auto-clean library not working
I have set my video library to autoclean with the following advancedsettings.xml copied directly from my windows setup

Code:
<advancedsettings>
    <videolibrary>
        <allitemsonbottom>false</allitemsonbottom>  <!-- sorts the "*All" items at the bottom of the list when in Ascending order -->
        <cleanonupdate>true</cleanonupdate>  <!-- default set to false to prevent xbmc from removing items from the database while updating -->
        <hideallitems>false</hideallitems>  <!-- removes the "*All" items from the video library -->
        <hideemptyseries>true</hideemptyseries>  <!-- hide empty series in the video library -->
        <itemseparator> / </itemseparator>  <!-- separator used for multiple artists/genres in tags. Note, this is *space* *slash* *space* -->
    </videolibrary>
</advancedsettings>

However, the library doesn't clean on update (it's set to update the library at startup, which it does) and I have to do it manually. The other options in my xml appear to work ok.

Any ideas what might be causing this?

XBMC pre-11.0 git:20110623-62171b3 (Jun 23 2011)
Installed via apt-get
iOS 4.3 build 8F305
I just installed the latest one (from the 16th) and I have the same problem with the update on startup. However if I turn it OFF it works. So it look like the switch is inverted?
Giraff Wrote:I just installed the latest one (from the 16th) and I have the same problem with the update on startup. However if I turn it OFF it works. So it look like the switch is inverted?

Never mind. This was caused by the library autoupdate script I had running. The clean on update looks interesting though, didn't know about that one.

The skin I'm using (Night) doesn't support an easy way to force library updates so I crudely hacked out a few scripts to do that instead. I used the autoupdate script as a starting point. I had to teach myself as I went along, but it actually works. It's in my repo.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV2] Auto-clean library not working0