new movies all being put in same set
Hi,

I have stumbled upon a weird problem. i am using media companion to scrape all my movies with and I now have about 210 with a mixture of DVD, HDDVD, and Blu's(MKV's). just recently any new movie that I add to my XBMC are all being put into one 'movie set', even thou within media companion they are not put into sets and are just stand alone files.The only way of getting them to show up as a single movie is to go into the 'set' that has been created and to refresh the movie info and choose ignore locally stored information and update from internet Huh.
Has anyone else had this problem and found a way to fix?
no one else having this issue?
Sounds like a problem with media companion. Go into the .nfo file for one of the movies that is having the problem and look for this <set></set>. If there is a title between <set> and </set> then that is what movie set XBMC is going to put the movie in. As far as I know XBMC doesn't edit the set info of a .nfo file, the only way to edit it is to do it yourself or with a program such as media companion. If media companion is the problem then I would go to its website and ask for some advice there to see if they can help. I have never used it so I wont be much help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
new movies all being put in same set0