Xbmc + pvr atv2g
hi. i dont know if this is the correct site for my problem( i am not talking about my english) org.xbmc.xbmc-atv2_10.0-9_iphoneos-arm_pvr_take10.deb instaled in atv2 . xbmc menssage: Your tvserverxbmc is too old. is in pc with windows (tvserverxbmc 1.1.3)

What can i do?
Latest version of the TVServerXBMC plugin can be found on my website:
tvserverxbmc

I don't know if it is a solution for your problem. If not, please provide the following information:
  • xbmc.log (debug log file)
  • MediaPortal TVServer version
  • TVServerXBMC version (check it in the Mediaportal "TV-Server configuration" tool under "plugins")
  • XBMC version (Dharma 10.0 or pre-eden) (where did you get org.xbmc.xbmc-atv2_10.0-9_iphoneos-arm_pvr_take10.deb? Is this Memphiz' release?)
  • Are you using the python addon or the pvrclient?
Developer of the MediaPortal PVR addon and retired developer of the Argus-TV PVR-addon.
http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg/xbmc
margro Wrote:Latest version of the TVServerXBMC plugin can be found on my website:
tvserverxbmc

I don't know if it is a solution for your problem. If not, please provide the following information:
  • xbmc.log (debug log file)
  • MediaPortal TVServer version
  • TVServerXBMC version (check it in the Mediaportal "TV-Server configuration" tool under "plugins")
  • XBMC version (Dharma 10.0 or pre-eden) (where did you get org.xbmc.xbmc-atv2_10.0-9_iphoneos-arm_pvr_take10.deb? Is this Memphiz' release?)
  • Are you using the python addon or the pvrclient?

well. Now i can run live tv with mediportal to atv2 but always bufferig(buffer,buffer, and buffer again) my mp tv version is 1.1.3 , xbmc pre-eden and yes , is Memphpiz' release. i'm using the prv client and i now it is not working fine. ¿what's about mediaportal tvserver tsreader? the people said that it will be work fine! i want thisss!!!!

if the python addon make a good work(no buffer, no pixels) i would like work with addon but, when i istall this xbmc said: " error en script" no work...
help please, i died for live tv in my apple tv 2 Wink...
The buffering problem could be due to limited processor power and the usage of the ffmpeg library for rtsp stream playback. That problem is not limited to atv2.
The tsreader version with build-in rtsp stream playback performs indeed much better but it it not yet ready for non-windows platforms.
The original tsreader code comes from MediaPortal and is Windows-only.
The porting to Linux and OSX/iOS is work in progress from me and Red-f, but it it not yet finished. We are almost there but with limited time from my side I can only say:
"It's done when it is done" so no expected finish date.
Developer of the MediaPortal PVR addon and retired developer of the Argus-TV PVR-addon.
http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg/xbmc
you could try setting up a higher minvideocachelevel in as.xml

Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <minvideocachelevel>25</minvideocachelevel>
</advancedsettings>

channel switching will take a bit longer then. if it solves your problem, try a lower value, check again, if it works, try something lower, repeat.

I'll make the required buffer level a bit smarter later.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
margro Wrote:The buffering problem could be due to limited processor power and the usage of the ffmpeg library for rtsp stream playback. That problem is not limited to atv2.
The tsreader version with build-in rtsp stream playback performs indeed much better but it it not yet ready for non-windows platforms.
The original tsreader code comes from MediaPortal and is Windows-only.
The porting to Linux and OSX/iOS is work in progress from me and Red-f, but it it not yet finished. We are almost there but with limited time from my side I can only say:
"It's done when it is done" so no expected finish date.

i'm spective and ansious!!!!
And what can you say to me about the addon? what is the problem? there is another version of the addon?? work fine?
dushmaniac Wrote:you could try setting up a higher minvideocachelevel in as.xml

Code:
<advancedsettings>
</advancedsettings>

channel switching will take a bit longer then. if it solves your problem, try a lower value, check again, if it works, try something lower, repeat.

I'll make the required buffer level a bit smarter later.

Where is "as.xml"...

is advancedsetting.xml??..there is inside: <advancedsettings>
<videoextensions>
<add>.html</add>
</videoextensions>
</advancedsettings>

must i delete this? or must i write below?
yes, advancedsettings.xml

don't delete the existing entries, but add the following between the outer tags:
Code:

I've fixed a bug in this code yesterday, which prevented it from working correctly when switching channels. that fix is probably not included in your build yet
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

[quote=dushmaniac]yes, advancedsettings.xml

don't delete the existing entries, but add the following between the outer tags:
Code:

I've fixed a bug in this code yesterday, which prevented it from working correctly when switching channels. that fix is probably not included in your build yet[/Q

It is brilliant. But I believe that your speaking these about change of channels. I even have not come to it. My problem is that the image has many pixels and the constant buffer. Does this solve it?

in this mode?

Code:
<advancedsettings>
                <videoextensions>
                <add>.html</add>
                </videoextensions>
           </advancedsettings>
no, it's not just used while changing channels, it's used when starting a stream too. it's buffering up to 5% by default now.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

I put in as.xml
Code:
<advancedsettings>
                <videoextensions>
                <add>.html</add>
                </videoextensions>
           </advancedsettings>

is the same; buffering and pixels all the time...

I'm using tvserverxbmc.exe becouse with tvserverxbmc.dll xbmc said:
"your tvserverxbmc is too old" and is the lastest margro's version...

i don't now...
is there another backend to windows than tvserver mediaportal?
there's another one called fortherecord (iirc).

and your advancedsettings are wrong:
Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <pvr>
  </pvr>
</advancedsettings>

so between <pvr> tags or it won't work

edit: just noticed I gave the wrong instructions myself Smile
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

all is the same...pixels and buffer Sad

and how is it of fortherecord??
i installed xbmc-margro-20111016-dd57103-dx in a windows 7(notebook) and it is run perfect!! No stop image , no buffer, all perfect. The backend configuration is the same (on windows vista hp-touchsmart) . i dont' understand nothing. apple tv don´t work fine(stop image, buffer) and notebook is PERFECT!! THE SAME CONFIGURATION. i'm feeling so stupid...Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc + pvr atv2g0