Tivo Slide with windows.
I just want to make sure I am correct here. I am about to order a Tivo Slide to use in conjunction with XBMC. However, from what I've read in my research it appears that there isn't much info on it working with windows, other than a few reviews stating that they plugged it in and it works. While that's great news I'm still not completely sold. I read here that users using this remote in linux had to modify their blutooth stack to make it work properly and also allow the top of the remote (volume, channel, arrow keys, number keys, etc) to work in linux, because only the keyboard works by default via bluetooth. From what I have gathered I am assuming that the top half of the remote works via RF while the keyboard is blutooth.

During my research I found intelliremote and have read a few threads on their forums about it. Noone seems to mention issues with the top half of the remote not working. So I'm hoping this is where you guys come in. If I use this remote with Windows will I have any issues with it in XBMC? Does everything work as expected? Do I need a intelliremote to have it work flawlessly with XBMC (and possibly other programs on my htpc)?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tivo Slide with windows.0