• 1(current)
[Request] www.EpixHD.com plugin
Epix HD has some good movies in HD, with free 14 days trial. No CC required.

You can use a different email id after the trial expires to start over again.
http://www.epixhd.com/freetrial/

It would be great to watch these free movies in HD on ATV2.
+1 on this request
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
This is really cool.

It seems to require a cable subscription to get permanently. I have the free trial working but I can't find information on the service independent of a cable subscription. It is disappointing to have another service I would pay for like HBO GO that requires a cable subscription.

I was just looking at some traffic and it is really easy to get their rtmp link. their smil isn't encrypted or anything. The auth tokens might be a separate request though.

Their json ajax stuff is easy to use for getting movie lists. I would really love to have this service but I don't plan to get cable again.

Let me know if anyone does plan to get this service on their cable and is interested in making a plugin. I can help but can not maintain anything since I only have the service for 2 weeks.
if you are looking to make multiple emails just use http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html
and it works perfectly.
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
hunkyn: that's interesting but I would assume this is a limited time offer.

I am just going to throw something together to use the service for a couple weeks.

Someone else with the service can maintain it after that if they want to.

I am watching iron man 2 right now within xbmc from their service.
I put up a version that has alphabetical and genre listings on my repo.

It has bitrate settings so you can choose your quality.

make sure to enter your credentials in the settings.

I am watching star trek in 720p right now.

download repo file here
you can then install the plugin from my repo.

not sure but this most likely requires librtmp 2.4+
BlueCop Wrote:I put up a version that has alphabetical and genre listings on my repo.

download repo file here

Thanks Bluecop, I just tested it out in ATV2, but the video doesn't play, how do I update librtmp2.4+ ?
this post has instructions to update the librtmp.

you could also just install the deb for one of the newer xbmc builds. it has the updated library.

i also found a problem where the login expires.

It does the login when loading the root listing. You just have to back out and have it relogin. I am going to shift this to before playback so it doesn't have a stale login.
BlueCop Wrote:this post has instructions to update the librtmp.

you could also just install the deb for one of the newer xbmc builds. it has the updated library.

i also found a problem where the login expires.

It does the login when loading the root listing. You just have to back out and have it relogin. I am going to shift this to before playback so it doesn't have a stale login.

Thanks a ton....! it worked !! You Rock Bluecop!
cool. glad to get confirmation it is working.

This site is actually really cool. I am looking into adding support for all the video extras.

The site has posters and desktop backgrounds available too. I am seeing if we can use these for image and fanart. The current system just uses the wide icon.

The movies don't have any meta-data(like plot, directory,studio) because the json lists don't have much info besides name, url, and wide icon.

When adding extras support we should be able to get that meta from the movie page itself so could be used.

Update:
Did a small update to include Most Popular and Recently Added listings.
has anyone got this working from outside US, im using same vpn that works with netflix and amazon
Nice work BC!

Good 720 video Cool
2.0 audio Sad
Thank BC i will test it out tonight. This should reduce some traffic on Icefilms for a couple of weeks Big Grin
wow this is great thank you used it this morning, movies show up great and clear and no buffering on ATV wow
BlueCop Wrote:I put up a version that has alphabetical and genre listings on my repo.

download repo file here

Thanks BC.. it works in ATV2 on recent daily build.

Last week I updated XBMC on my ATV2.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Request] www.EpixHD.com plugin0