[MAC] xbmc application not responding on open
hi folks

I hope someone can help me here. long time xbmc user(going back to an actual xbox) but first time poster.

I am running OSX Lion on a new generation mac mini, for the last week (roughly since I installed the iOS 5 updates to my mac) xbmc has started, I get as far as the curtains opening (in Sharpe's excellent Back Row skin) and then the downloading movie information update window (I have always had xbmc set to scan my library on open) appears in the top left of the screen it whizzes through the progress bar a couple of times and then hangs.

at this point my only option is to force quit xbmc.

I have no menus opening so I cannot tweak any of the settings (such as stopping the library updating)

I have searched the forums and come up with nothing, I have hunted through finder trying to find the skin folder so that I could delete the skin and hopefully force the standard skin to kick in, then gain access to the menu system in xbmc, but since lion I've been unable to locate where in the hell the skin is hiding!

I have tried uninstalling xbmc and Downloading new versions from the nightlies, but everything I try yeilds the same result.

I am at a loss as to what to try next - I have trawled the help and wikis trying to sort the problem myself but run out of avenues to try.

I have located a hang report in osx but thought I was better posting here before opening a report in the bug tracker - as from my searches my problem seems to be isolated to me!

any help would be greatly appreciated
try a pastebin of xbmc.log Smile
Cheers Davilla,

I hope this is what you meant?

if not let me know where specifically I go for what you need to diagnose the problem

http://pastebin.com/drUCuRAe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MAC] xbmc application not responding on open0