• 3(current)
Release Aerith
Oh, and I really love the text colours just as they are - if they're changed please make it an option!
Very nice mockups. Despite already mentioned points about readability of some texts, it is a very nice and coherent skin. Very usable too I guess.

I don't know your coding skills, but well, a release around christmas seems a bit optimistic, in comparison with other skins concepts which started fast but then stalled.
Because after the - very nice looking - views, there are still the numerous dialogs and settings areas to do/code, and it seems to be the tricky part!

Anyay I wish you good luck!
I just stumbled across this skin and I loved it so much, I logged in just to show some support.

The colors are great, and the overall look-and-feel is different, I like it Smile Although I too noticed the OSD being a bit out of place, but I get your point.

I'd love to lend a hand on the coding part, but I still haven't found the time to get any hands-on experience with XBMC-skinning, so I'll just stick to saying good luck!
it's look fantastic !!!

please release beta Smile I need to have it
Yeah really beautiful skin with a unique look.
Gotta agree with the majority. Looking fantastic! Can't wait to give it a try.
Wil you use the On Deck?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=113702

Also, this is beautiful.
Tobby Wrote:Wil you use the On Deck?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=113702

Also, this is beautiful.
Yeah, this might be useful for TV shows, but it might also create some inconsistency.
I'll look into it when I'm a bit closer to an alpha release.

By the way most view types are done.
Still have a lot of settings and dialogues to do though.
Do you have any views using ClearLOGOs for TV-shows?
Is the thread dead ? I was so looking forward to this skin ...
Give it a chance - coding only started a few months ago.
No, this isn't dead at all.
I'm sorry there's no alpha by now. Some more important stuff got in the way.
But I'll release a first preview this weekend.
Ok ok, no hard feelings ^^

I was just surprised that there wasn't much talk around this skin, wich is looking friggin' gorgeous (for me at least ^^).

Don't be sorry and take your time, i'd rather see a fully fledged skin in a year than a half way skin in a month ^^
Toolpunk, your concept looks really nice... looking forward to checking it out when it is ready.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Alright, here's the promised preview: http://www.ex01.us/skin.aerith.rar

Please do NOT report any bugs or issues. I am most likely aware of them and they will be fixed.
If anything make a list and keep it for yourself until we hit alpha/beta stage.

The sole purpose of this version is to give you a rough, first impression of how the skin will feel and work.
There will be one more preview before alpha.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aerith7