• 5(current)
Release Aerith
toolpunk Wrote:It seems this fucking idiot took my theme as a basis for his lousy rip-off. -_-

I hope you don't think I am this fucking idiot.

I'm just a customer who bought themes there and noticed the same looking layouts.

PS
I'm going to build a wordpress website for my stepfather's rock band, and was planning to use this purchased theme.
I hope you won't prosecute me to martial court for this, I am innocent!Shocked
Don't worry, I know you're not that douche.

Anyways, I wanted to let you all know that development on this has been resumed and is going well.
Just downloaded and tried the preview of your skin (running on OS X btw) and I LOVE it!

Whether it will persuade me to switch from Plex will have to wait and see on its final release though.

If only XBMC would move to the server/client model Sad
ImageImage
Advocate Wrote:Just downloaded and tried the preview of your skin (running on OS X btw) and I LOVE it!

Whether it will persuade me to switch from Plex will have to wait and see on its final release though.

If only XBMC would move to the server/client model Sad

Where did you get the preview? I'd like to give it a shot.
bluedevil229 Wrote:Where did you get the preview? I'd like to give it a shot.

Post 45 at page 5.. Rolleyes
(2012-01-08, 10:55)toolpunk Wrote: There will be one more preview before alpha.

(2012-02-11, 12:22)toolpunk Wrote: Anyways, I wanted to let you all know that development on this has been resumed and is going well.

Long time no news. Me still interested. Blush
this still going?
you still work on this?
Watched TV
Watched Movies
Yes, I do. It's come a long way since the initial test version and I would love to roll out the promised 2nd pre-alpha right now. Unfortunately there's still some Confluence code, which prevents me from doing this as I would like to include a license with the skin since I don't want it to be used for commercial purposes, redistributed mods etc.

So it seems the next release will be the proper alpha. It should be available for download sometime around late March. However there will be no Live TV support.
sound great.
Watched TV
Watched Movies
Do any of you know if this skin is still going to be finished sometime in future?
dont bet on it
Patience. Wink
Slow but steady wins the race.
nice skin how far along are you?
I always update the first post with any progress I make.

That said I'll be able to resume active development this weekend. I still have a bunch of popups to skin, but they're all pretty similar, so it should be quick. When I'm done with that I'll check for serious errors and finally release the promised alpha. Just keep in mind there will be no live tv support, only few animations and some Frodo buttons might be missing.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aerith7