Togglable status bar
hi,

with pm3 the status bar (shows time and position with videos, comes up with fastforward/rewind/back/forward/up/down) looks very nice.
would it be possible to have it show as a function without the need to change the position? so i could then remap white on the controller (used for the once good, now ugly mplayer osd) to it. it's rather pretty, and the mplayer osd just doesn't fit anymore.

thanks
morien
you can remap the white gamepad button to the video osd.

1) open up keymap.xml and search for "fullscreen video specific actions". this section of the config are button overrides that only work in full screen video.

2) scroll down and find what white is currently mapped to and remove the <gamepad>white</gamepad> tag from there.

3) find the toggle osd action, and put <gamepad>white</gamepad> in that action.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
i've just gotten rid of my old source, so i can't double check, but i think you're thinking of the play, pause, rewind, ff, etc osd that has been in for a long time. it looks like my feature has now been added anyway:
- 13-04-2005 added: support to toggle new time/progbar display in fullscreen (default mapped to white button)
i'm compiling now, but in case that is it, thanks to whomever implemented it Smile

edit:
it isn't working in my build (made 15 minutes ago from cvs downloaded 30minutes ago), but i'll try again later. here's hoping!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Togglable status bar0