• 31(current)
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface
The bottom left has no play/pause button - the attached screen shot is the lower left corner of the screen D from Opera on a Linux laptop. None of the buttons next to the volume bar work for me as pause/play toggles

The first button in the box that also has sound adjustment is the one that should play/pause. If it's not working that way then something is wrong, print out the debug file.
(2012-05-25, 19:23)john.cord Wrote: Will there be a Solution for the Problem with Files on internal HDD wich are not in Database? I still got the Problem that in some cases i cannot add folders to Playlist or enque them...

Foder structure is: HARDDRIVE/MUSIC/ALBUMNAME/files. Drive is mounted under ubuntu in the /media directory...

The only thing possible is to play single files by clicking direkt on them...

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/13080 FYI. Looks like it'll make it into the Eden bug fix update.
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
Hi,

Thanks for this awesome remote plugin!
I had one question/request.... Is it possible to resume video from the position where it was last stopped?

It's probably possible, it's just how easy it is to implement. It doesn't look like you can play from a time. So, it would have to play the file then seek to the correct time. I'll put a feature request in if there's not one already.

As a general note to everyone you've probably noticed I've not done much for a while. Unfortunately this is likely to continue. Not my choice sadly. Pull requests for bugs or features are always welcome. I'll do what I can when I can.
(2012-06-11, 13:42)AjS_ Wrote: Hi,

Thanks for this awesome remote plugin!
I had one question/request.... Is it possible to resume video from the position where it was last stopped?

This function is now possible in the alpha build of XBMC. It's how to incorporate it into AWXi. Two thoughts come to my mind. When clicking play if there is a resume point overlay a "Play from start" or "Play from resume point". Or, another button in video info screen. To replicate XBMC itself the former seems the better choice. Thoughts welcome.
Nice to hear that this feature is possible.
The resume point overlay sounds good and then it would be like in XBMC, as you said.
That would be my opinion.
I've added resume to the frodo branch. Let me know how it goes.

Any general thoughts on the frodo build are welcome by anyone using it (no one but me atm?). Personally I much prefer websocket notification to constant polling. Firefox seems a bit buggy with web socket for me. Anyone else get the same? Still have to poll when playing to get times sadly.
Thoughts on limited number of items views. Should I leave the full ones and add limited ones or just use the limited ones. For example: Posters (all films) and Posters (limited set by user) or just the latter? I'm leaning towards just limited and then people can set a larger number than their library if they choose. Probably need to replace the search but I'm hoping I'll be able to use the global search script when the Addons PR finally goes in so I could leave search as it is for each page.
For anyone who is watching:
I think that covers all the fullscreen controls now?

Only in frodo build atm but I can merge it into Eden if people want it.
Thanks Mizaki,

We always like new stuff ;-)
I've added music video support for Eden (I'll merge it into frodo soon). I've put it in the video menu. I did start by putting it in the music menu but then music videos show in the video playlist so I thought it made more sense in the same menu.

Is there much/any use for picture control?

Heads up, I'm thinking of removing all but the Uni UI from the Frodo build. If someone wants to keep one of the other UIs I'm somewhat open to it but I think the Uni UI is a much better fit. Tell why I'm wrong if you want to keep another UI :p

I'm also thinking of changing the quick control in Uni UI so it looks more like XBMC, with controls popping up at the top and poster, progress etc at the bottom.
What I liked about in XBMC Camelot, was that you could add network shares using the web interface.

Is this now impossible because you need to use JSON-RPC for everything?
Or is it possible to use the web interface to manipulate the sources.xml file to add network shares?
Not currently possible. With the the headless option now it may be for the next release but that's just a guess.
Bug 
Hi,

Thanks for the new EDEN update, I had some minor issues with dharma, but most of those have seem to be vanished since EDEN.
One issue I have is with the new AWX-webinterface. I mainly use XBMC with the files view, which works for most part. But oddly some folders don't seem to be able to be read by the webinterface (it works on the normal interface though). I added a screenshot of the directory and how that directory is read by the webinterface.
Things I've tried is cleaning the music library, but that offcourse doesn't really have any effect on it. Also I updated the webinterface to: Eden version of XBMControl v.0.0.C.
Any ideas how this is possible? And how to fix it?

any help much appreciated, as you can see... I really miss my 'rock' folder Wink

Daniel

• 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface3