• 56(current)
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface
I'll take a look, thanks.

My limited time will now probably go on Chorus2/New official after the next PR.
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
well ok. you know now about, so in case it get's a topic in chorus to show this info, then you know where work has been done and can be reused. i will make an own repo out of it, so maybe hold that in mind too. have to give a look to Chorus2 too.
Check out my plugin yarc, it's a web-remote optimised for all screen sizes (especially touch and small screen).
On github the next PR. I'll give it a few days and then do a PR. Most likely the last major changes.
(2015-05-16, 14:06)Mizaki Wrote: On github the next PR. I'll give it a few days and then do a PR. Most likely the last major changes.
No obvious problems with latest git version here. All looks good.
Kodi Leia v18.6 Android | Sony Bravia KD-65X9000E
Kodi Leia v18.6 X86-64 | ASRock ION 330-BD Intel Dual Core Atom 1.6GHz | 4GB RAM | HDMI Display | Analogue Audio | Flirc IR
Hi guys,
I'm using OSMC on a raspberry 2, installed the Awxi plugin, and noticed that the menu button is not working.
e.G. when I'm watching a movie, pressing I or clicking on the Information button displays infomation, but the Menu button or m key doesn't do anything.
While a USB connected keyboard shows the menu .... allowing me to change subtitles, download subitles, etc...
is there another way to do this?
tx
migube
Return really should do it Wink Maybe they have messed with the keymap? If you want to switch subs you can do that via the "big" controls (next to settings).
I just did a fresh install of kodibuntu, then dist-upgrade to Isengard. Went to install Awxi (the only worthwhile web interface IMO) and it's not in the repository. did I miss something or do we have to install from git now?
So, no answer?
I actually came here to post the same, I guess it's not compatible with Isengard for some reason?
That can't be it. I have my main server, which I run headless. I did that one as an upgrade to 15 and now 15.1 and it's still running awxi with no problems.
(2015-08-31, 21:46)overlord73978 Wrote: That can't be it. I have my main server, which I run headless. I did that one as an upgrade to 15 and now 15.1 and it's still running awxi with no problems.

That's good... would it be possible to post the zip file you used to install it? Couldn't build it from git... thanks Smile
It was already installed and working on 14, then I just upgraded to 15 and it's still working fine. Be happy to zip it, if you tell me what to zip.
(2015-09-01, 18:16)overlord73978 Wrote: It was already installed and working on 14, then I just upgraded to 15 and it's still working fine. Be happy to zip it, if you tell me what to zip.

Ah, thanks for the offer, but if I knew I could probably do it from the repository... unfortunately I don't, that's wht I'm asking for a ready zip. Thanks though!

Anybody has a valid zip?
Well, I guess you can download it directly from http://addons.kodi.tv/show/webinterface.awxi/ Big Grin Time to try it!
(2015-09-04, 08:48)krakout Wrote: Well, I guess you can download it directly from http://addons.kodi.tv/show/webinterface.awxi/ Big Grin Time to try it!

...aaaand it's a no-go. Surprisingly Kodi tells me the zip I downloaded is not correct. Bummer Sad
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface3