• 13(current)
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface
m0v1em4n Wrote:Is it possible to put a play icon in the info screen, perhaps like they have done in the default web interface.
nooooooo, please nooooooooo, play button is one of the ugliest things in default interface (beside 80-ty looking vcr remote). i say no for always visible button on movie thumb. maybe it can be visible when there is mouse focus on it, but not all the time;-)
Note: The changes Montellese made to the input functions means you can now bring up the menu when playing by hitting the "enter" button and navigating as with a keyboard.

I've remembered something about sets. Pulling the information greatly increases the response time. I remember removing it for that very reason and only getting "extended" information when you bring up the info screen. Maybe I'll make it an option. For now I'll just put in a list option for movies.

@newphreak I've seen the problem in IE9 (why I set it to use IE8 mode). I couldn't find much about it (difficult to search on) but I think it's to do with the span tags. I'll have a play around. I've been putting it off Smile I guess that is Chrome? Weird my Windows Chrome is fine with it.

@m0v1em4n It is possible to make it more transparent. It's at 0.85 atm. Maybe 0.8 but 0.7 might be a bit too much. If you want to see what you prefer; root css file, line 47. Starts at 44:
Code:
div.mkfOverlay div.dialog {

I've been meaning to enabling playing from info. Probably do a hover icon or same as recent tv and change border colour.

I asked this very question. I did start by stretching but I didn't really like it. I'm open to the popular vote. The other option is repeating.
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
Mizaki Wrote:I've added a mini icon next to the music genre. If you click it you'll get a page with all the albums for that genre. I hope that was what you were after? If not talk to me like I'm five and I might understand Smile

Either way it seemed like a sensible thing to add.

Hi Mizaki,

chilled 4 weeks in Bali, so sorry for the late response. Your imlementiation works great and perfect!
The reason for the "All Albums"-option in the genres-section is, due I have around 5000 artists, so browsing via "Artists -> Album" is a little bit uncomfortable.
Thanks for your fast implementation.

Another question: Is it "normal" that the genres are not alphabetically?

Best Regards,
Macchina
4 weeks in Bali! I'm not jealous. Sunny Blighty is good enough for me! Rolleyes

The reason is I didn't put a sort on it. I have done now. Expect to see it soon or if you can't wait you can change lib.xbmc.js line 629(ish) from:
Code:
'{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "AudioLibrary.GetGenres", "id": 1}',
to:
Code:
'{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "AudioLibrary.GetGenres", "params": {"sort": { "order": "ascending", "method": "label" } }, "id": 1}',
Mizaki:
No, on the laptop with google chrome browser it's fine.
It's on the tablet it's weird.
On both browsers i have, default and dolphin.
Samsung ES7005 55" led tv - Denon AVR-3313 - NAD C275BEE - B&W DM683 - B&W HTM61 - B&W 686
Intel NUC D34010WYK - 128GB Crucial ssd, Built in IR Receiver
And a Logitech Harmony Touch to control it all. https://libreelec.tv
Retired: Asus EB1501P ION2 - OCZ Vertex 2 64gb ssd - Built in IR Receiver

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote:@cienislaw nooooooo, please nooooooooo, play button is one of the ugliest things in default interface

Hi Guys,

Couldn't it go next to the CC in the image, Not sure how hover would work for us with touch panel and i wouldn't like it on full display in the main movie window

Hi Mizaki,

Quote:@m0v1em4n It is possible to make it more transparent. It's at 0.85 atm. Maybe 0.8 but 0.7 might be a bit too much. If you want to see what you prefer; root css file, line 47. Starts at 44:
Code:

Thanks

Quote:I asked this very question. I did start by stretching but I didn't really like it. I'm open to the popular vote.

My Ipad is 1024 x 768

Thanks again
when trying to browse any file sources I get an error stating:

Failed to get Directory!

any ideas?

[running latest nightly and AWX from github 10mins ago]

edit - the xbmc log says the following (I'm currently playing something from the exact same source)...
Quote:23:11:52 T:139831686440704 ERROR: SMBDirectory->GetDirectory: Unable to open directory : 'smb://OPENSOLARIS/television/Normal'
unix_err:'d' error : 'Permission denied'
23:11:52 T:139831686440704 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting smb://OPENSOLARIS/television/Normal/
23:13:36 T:139831686440704 ERROR: SMBDirectory->GetDirectory: Unable to open directory : 'smb://OPENSOLARIS/television/Normal'
23:13:36 T:139831686440704 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting smb://OPENSOLARIS/television/Normal/
23:14:10 T:139831686440704 ERROR: SMBDirectory->GetDirectory: Unable to open directory : 'smb://OPENSOLARIS/films'
23:14:10 T:139831686440704 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting smb://OPENSOLARIS/films/
23:20:06 T:139831686440704 ERROR: SMBDirectory->GetDirectory: Unable to open directory : 'smb://OPENSOLARIS/television/Normal'
23:20:06 T:139831686440704 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting smb://OPENSOLARIS/television/Normal/
23:20:14 T:139831686440704 ERROR: SMBDirectory->GetDirectory: Unable to open directory : 'smb://OPENSOLARIS/films'
23:20:14 T:139831686440704 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting smb://OPENSOLARIS/films/
23:29:49 T:139831686440704 ERROR: SMBDirectory->GetDirectory: Unable to open directory : 'smb://OPENSOLARIS/television/Normal'
23:29:49 T:139831686440704 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting smb://OPENSOLARIS/television/Normal/
23:30:48 T:139831686440704 ERROR: SMBDirectory->GetDirectory: Unable to open directory : 'smb://OPENSOLARIS/films'
23:30:48 T:139831686440704 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting smb://OPENSOLARIS/films/

Looks like credentials are not being passed.
@frolick/Mizaki/Pecl24: Thumbs up Smile

It's nice to see that someone picks up the project and continues my work as i don't have any time for the project anymore because of work/studies/other projects. Smile

If you have any questions about the code then send me a PM.
Moreover I still have 2 translation-files on my disk (french, czech) created by other users. But i had never the time to include those in AWX. I can send you these if you want to include them Wink
:eek2: AWX - Ajax based Webinterface for XBMC (Dharma Beta 2)
@Anastrophe I remember this coming up as a problem in the JSONRPC thread. IIRC it should be fine now as long as the credentials are in XBMC's cache. It may seem like a silly question but can you access those shares in XBMC without having to enter the credentials?

@MKay Hello! Good to see you back. Thanks for the offer on the PM, although you might regret it Wink DanoneKiD is doing the French translation atm so we are okay there. Czech would be good although I've added quite a few new strings but hopefully someone can add them in.

Any idea on how to sort this stepping issue? I'm thinking it's the span/block properties but I can't find a way around it.
I'd only seen it in IE9 but it looks like Android is affected as well...
Mizaki Wrote:Any idea on how to sort this stepping issue? I'm thinking it's the span/block properties but I can't find a way around it.
I'd only seen it in IE9 but it looks like Android is affected as well...
Without looking at the code (I have not Eden installed and no IE):
It looks like there is some bottom margin on the icons and these icons are floating to the left. You can try increase the (line-)height or padding of the rows or add a margin to the rows. A clearfix may fix the problem, too Wink
:eek2: AWX - Ajax based Webinterface for XBMC (Dharma Beta 2)
I set a height for fileList ul and that seems to have fixed IE. Hopefully the others as well. Thanks for the pointer Smile

Please give it a go newphreak and let me know. Thanks.
Mizaki Wrote:@m0v1em4n It is possible to make it more transparent. It's at 0.85 atm. Maybe 0.8 but 0.7 might be a bit too much. If you want to see what you prefer; root css file, line 47. Starts at 44:
Code:

I've been meaning to enabling playing from info. Probably do a hover icon or same as recent tv and change border colour.

Thanks Mizaki

that did it, set it to 5 and I think it looks ok

One last thing can you tell me is the fanart set to a specific size and would it be possible to alter myself to suit my size, and if yes where would i find ?
Understand I would have to alter every time I update

Thanks
I've set it to 8 here. I'd say 7 is the minimum as white backgrounds would make reading difficult. Now you know where it is you are free to change it yourself of course Smile

I've push to git a small change to the root css (line 33) so the background should "cover". That means it'll fix X/Y and keep aspect with overflow off screen as it were. If you don't mind losing aspect you can change it to "background-size: 100% 100%;".

In that screen is the missing codec tagged as Real by any chance? There isn't one in the Confluence flagging media. Maybe I should make one up.
Thumbs Up 
Thanks mate, Your a star

Quote:I've set it to 8 here. I'd say 7 is the minimum as white backgrounds would make reading difficult. Now you know where it is you are free to change it yourself of course

Yes did think about that will try it out and adjust,

Thanks for all you do and the fast response

Update***

Fanart Looks great now thanks again

Nice Laugh

Edit: nextsubtitle and next audio track seems finger friendly to me the way it is now.

What is not finger friendly at the moment however is the "Play, Enqeue and Information" buttons on posters etc. This is created to pop up on mouse hover. And when you click anywhere on the posters you might accidentally click play, or whatever. So a fix similar to the dropdown menu would be nice. Smile
As always, keep up the great work. This is truly the most awesome web interface now.
Samsung ES7005 55" led tv - Denon AVR-3313 - NAD C275BEE - B&W DM683 - B&W HTM61 - B&W 686
Intel NUC D34010WYK - 128GB Crucial ssd, Built in IR Receiver
And a Logitech Harmony Touch to control it all. https://libreelec.tv
Retired: Asus EB1501P ION2 - OCZ Vertex 2 64gb ssd - Built in IR Receiver
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface3