My Music Videos database integration - help please
Lightbulb 
Hi there!

I have a lot of music videos. Also, I have more than 3,000 subtitles and about 400 info/summary for music videos.
I'd like to create a website (I already have one with unlimited traffic and storage) so that an API can be used for XBMC and info can be grabbed for music videos.

I'd like to create something like this but far more complete.
I don't see a question anywhere. What exactly is it you want to do?
Wink 
I want somebody to help me make a website that can be used by a XBMC's scraper.
So you want to create a database with infos for music videos and a scraper for xbmc?
There are already the Yahoo music video scraper and the MTV music video scraper available. But I see your problem. They don't have nearly enough informations available. I've had ~1400 videos and most of them haven't had enough informations available besides the artist and the title. I've deleted them all and started from scratch with the sabnzbd RSS downloader and an EventGhost python script that periodically watches the download folder. The script automatically renames and moves the videos to a specified location. Then it tries to get some information from discogs.com and writes them into an nfo file (stuff like album, genre etc)
In your case I think it would be faster to write a script that matches the filenames with some sort of online music database an then writes an NFO file with the available informations.
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Imp...sic_Videos

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My Music Videos database integration - help please0