You can find setup instructions and more information on the project homepage:
There is also a forum where you can submit feature requests, bug reports, etc. (as this thread is started to get rather cluttered):
It currently has the following features:
- Customisable applications module providing quick access to your web interfaces (e.g. SABnzb+, SickBeard, or whatever else you want to link to)
- Recently added episodes module - click an episode to play it in XBMC
- Media library browser - browse your movies and TV shows, and click to play in XBMC
- SABnzbd module which appears when something is downloading and hides again when finished - shows you what is currently downloading, speed, time/MB remaining, and a progress bar
- Currently playing bar with play/pause/stop controls
- trakt.tv module which shows you what people are saying about the episode or movie that you're watching, and allows you to add your own shouts (requires a free trakt.tv account)
- Sickbeard module which allows you to browse upcoming episodes (coming soon: the ability to manage Sickbeard from Maraschino)
- Disk space module showing you used/remaining space on your various drives
- Full-screen background image changes to the fanart of what you're currently watching (optional, can be turned off)
- Customisable from within the application itself - add new modules, rearrange them and modify their settings without touching any settings files
Here's a screenshot (click for larger image):
Here's another with automatically-switching fanart backgrounds enabled:
Please note that it requires XBMC Eden (although Frodo should also work if you enjoy living on the cutting edge).
This is a work-in-progress - things are still being changed, and new features and modules are being added quite frequently.
IRC users: There is an official Maraschino IRC channel. Details are as follows:
- Server: irc.freenode.net
- Channel: #maraschino
Currently it's mostly us developers talking about technical things and the way forward for Maraschino. Sometimes we lurk, so may not always be available. Feel free to drop in - if you're having configuration problems and we're online, feel free to ask. Also, aspiring developers - drop in and get involved. Tell us what you think!