MySQL database syncing
Question 
Im sure that this has been covered but I couldnt find an appropriate thread that answered my issue. I have a Windows 7 Ultimate build with the latest XBMC nightly (XBMC PRE-11.0 Git:20111023-0e8168e) and an Apple TV 2 with (XBMC PRE-11.0 Git:20111021-79cceb5). I setup my MySQL as stated in lifehacker and can not seem to get either box to connect to my database. In the log it states something about too many connections when trying to connect to the database. Other than this issue the XBMC works fine. It does not crash or freeze or anything of the sort. I just want to be able to sync them together. As far as I can tell using MySQL workbench it is not building tables or anything. I have posted my log on paste bin here http://pastebin.com/VXuqCNpt If someone could help me out I would be very grateful. This is starting to give me a headache. TIA
Could a mod or someone please close this thread or tell me how to do it. I got no help and I fixed that issue and now I have a different one. Thanks.
Afaik there are ongoing changes (by firnsy) to basic DB support and so XBMC doesn't work correctly with MySQL at the moment. Best for you will be to return to pre 18.10.2011 build (only guessing from commits, didn't tried it).
Hi bambi,

i have just upgraded to the most recent Eden Build and i am having lots of MySQL problems.

do you know where i can get the build from the 17th i can only see back as far as
20-Oct-2011 10:42

how would i go about rolling back to a previous build?

unless you know when this will be resolved?

Thanks
mselley Wrote:Hi bambi,

i have just upgraded to the most recent Eden Build and i am having lots of MySQL problems.

do you know where i can get the build from the 17th i can only see back as far as
20-Oct-2011 10:42

how would i go about rolling back to a previous build?
unless you know when this will be resolved?

Thanks
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=9...post923607

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MySQL database syncing0