Sunnuva!!?! Another update.. (4.4.2)
Just read there's yet another 4.4 update (4.4.2).. Spent a good part of yesterday getting things all set up on 4.4.1. This update doesn't seem to bring any new features to the table, mostly just bug fixes that don't affect xbmc. Will have to decide if it's worth it to take another ride on the upgrade/jb/xbmc train..
apples idea of "bug fixes" is probably to stop the bug that lets you run XBMC Smile
hagfish Wrote:Just read there's yet another 4.4 update (4.4.2).. Spent a good part of yesterday getting things all set up on 4.4.1. This update doesn't seem to bring any new features to the table, mostly just bug fixes that don't affect xbmc. Will have to decide if it's worth it to take another ride on the upgrade/jb/xbmc train..

Oh no, another one! I found the update yesterday when I tried to put my ATV 2 with 4.4.1 into sleep mode. I have just read on the firecore page that you can't JB ioS 4.4.2 yet. So be aware not to update otherwise you will loose XBMC.

Is there a way that prevents the machine to update by accident? Maybe there is a way of installing updatebegone manually. Could somebody post a howto here?

THX
It's a trap!
Another try of preventing us to have fun with this machine :-( Good luck to firecore and the others working hard to make ATV2 useful again.
The guy behind nitotv has jail broken his atv2 on 4.4.2, just gotta wait for its release

https://twitter.com/nitotv/status/128601058153996289

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sunnuva!!?! Another update.. (4.4.2)0