[RELEASE] TorrentBrowser for private torrent sites [PTP,TL,SceneHD,HDME]
having i belive login issues the script fails when i try and click on recenlty added or anything like that i'm using the latest git on linux. have you tested this on linux git lately
I'll check it out asap, I have tested 0.5.5 only on Dharma Mac, I'll check linux tomorrow or on sunday Smile
Dumb question BlushBlush

Downloaded the files but what do I do with them?

I am a member at Torrentleech and use google chrome
any news on eden broiler? i'm egerly awaiting unvailing this to my paremts. they will be so happy being able to just download the movie they want right from xbmc!
doleawg:
You download the zip file and in XBMC, go to Addons -> Get Addons -> Install from ZIP -> Find zip and voila!

hack_kid:
I've managed to get RevTT working on both Mac Dharma and Linux Eden now! I'll add some kind of notification if the login fails (which seems to be the problem with RevTT due to the newly implemented mechanize procedure).

I'll keep on testing and if there is something I can fix I'll post a new version tomorrow (It is on git now)

btw, the reason I created this addon was for the exact same reason Smile
Ok ill test when I get home is it on github or Google code
ok i tested the latest git and i'm still getting script failed. Is it possible it only works with your username somehow? i'm on latest git (well from a few days ago) i'll update it and see but i always get a script failed error when i click on something like most seeded etc. would you like a log. i gave you one earlyer but you seemed like you had it under control. the thing that confuses me about the log is where it just says username and password shouldnt it be saying MY username and password in the log not just the generic username password i dont know i could be way off base here but i'm no idiot when it comes to testing so i donna through me a bone here lol

looking forward to your reply
Hack_kid Wrote:ok i tested the latest git and i'm still getting script failed. Is it possible it only works with your username somehow? i'm on latest git (well from a few days ago) i'll update it and see but i always get a script failed error when i click on something like most seeded etc. would you like a log. i gave you one earlyer but you seemed like you had it under control. the thing that confuses me about the log is where it just says username and password shouldnt it be saying MY username and password in the log not just the generic username password i dont know i could be way off base here but i'm no idiot when it comes to testing so i donna through me a bone here lol

looking forward to your reply

Yeah give me the full xbmc.log, that might shed some light on the situation. The thing you saw in the log is the debugging of the site-information and username & password are the form-values for username and password.

I found why the debugging didn't work btw, so please pull from GIT and post me the full debug!

I have found that the RevolutionTT login procedure not to be especially stable, I have worked on an idea to make it better but until implementation I think the only option is to retry clicking one of the links until it works is the only solution, it works for me and it is far from perfect, but after I have visited my mother and have come home I'll try to fix this and do a smarter cookie routine which hopefully both will quicken the addon and make it work more stable
Should I delete my cookies.dat file
Hack_kid Wrote:Should I delete my cookies.dat file

No it should not be necessary, can you please pull from git again and try it once again and give me a full debug log (debugging activated in the plugin) if it doesn't work?
Wink 
Broiler Wrote:No it should not be necessary, can you please pull from git again and try it once again and give me a full debug log (debugging activated in the plugin) if it doesn't work?

Good job man!

I can now log in and download torrents! its not perfect yet though, heres some things we can try and improve on, i can help too, i cant write a script but i can edit one.

also quick question, what is the User Releasenames setting actually for is that for themoviedb search or for displaying names?

onto the bugs i found.

1. sometimes the recently added results seem inconsistant like it misses some in the fetch sometimes.
2.you can only set the amount per page to 15, 25 results in a script failed error.
3. you can only view i think 60 or so torrents by going Next Page, Next Page, etc. after that you get an error. is this a bug or a known limitation
4. Of course, the search, we should really try and solve that one?

and a suggestion. I think the Next Page menu item should be at the bottom of the list not the top if possible

also about integrating utorrent... there is a a utorrent monitor plugin for xbmc i'll try and find it. it shows eta dl speed ul speed via the web api. maybe use it a a jumping off point?

anyways great job. it indeed works. and not some of the time, all the time Smile aside from the bugs mentioned

thanks, looking forward to your reply
Hack_kid Wrote:Good job man!

I can now log in and download torrents! its not perfect yet though, heres some things we can try and improve on, i can help too, i cant write a script but i can edit one.

also quick question, what is the User Releasenames setting actually for is that for themoviedb search or for displaying names?

onto the bugs i found.

1. sometimes the recently added results seem inconsistant like it misses some in the fetch sometimes.
2.you can only set the amount per page to 15, 25 results in a script failed error.
3. you can only view i think 60 or so torrents by going Next Page, Next Page, etc. after that you get an error. is this a bug or a known limitation
4. Of course, the search, we should really try and solve that one?

and a suggestion. I think the Next Page menu item should be at the bottom of the list not the top if possible

also about integrating utorrent... there is a a utorrent monitor plugin for xbmc i'll try and find it. it shows eta dl speed ul speed via the web api. maybe use it a a jumping off point?

anyways great job. it indeed works. and not some of the time, all the time Smile aside from the bugs mentioned

thanks, looking forward to your reply

Great news!

I'll post some points I have as answers for you Smile

* The release names is for displaying only.
* Next Page is supposed to be last, I've just messed up the sorting, but I find this as a low priority bug currently.
* The page browsing worked properly before I pretty much threw everything around yesterday so I guess some debugging is due.

I've been thinking about integrating client-support, but what I thought of was the diversity of clients people use, I for example use rTorrent and you uTorrent, so until I have a lot of spare time I will keep this plugin strictly to download torrents for movies.

I will take a look at these bugs and see when I can correct them, I will not have a lot of free time during the next month, it is final month before my Master Thesis so I have quite a lot to finish off in school.
Cool cool, one other bug, it only shows the xvid torrents even though I have x264 and xvid checked
I've added Version 0.6.0 (Latest if you pull git) which fixes pretty much everything you reported (I think Smile )

* Fixed the error when not all items are parsed.
* Fixed page-scrolling
* Fixed Next Page to be last, order might be kind of random now
* Number of items now works for search
* Cookie handling should now be fixed and the plugin ought to be a little quicker.
* Cleaned up code and unified debug-style
* Retrying login when failing, currently set to 7 retries (set in TBWeb.py)
* Checking the cookie for the correct domain to make sure the right site is used
and if the password cookie is expired.

Please check it out and see if there are more bugs to squash!

Btw, the reason it only shows XViD is because there are no x264 if you sort it like XBMC do (Most Seeders e.g.) i've tried it out and it works!
As you can see my priorities are not always heading in a good direction Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TorrentBrowser for private torrent sites [PTP,TL,SceneHD,HDME]1