Smart Playlist for Recently Added for TV Shows
Is it possible to setup a smart playlist so that it will show recently added shows (not watched episodes, these are hidden) and will show the recently added from a specific source or location but going back to a certain date. I don't watch my downloaded TV Shows as soon as they come out, sometimes won't get around to watching them for 4-6 weeks and don't want them disappearing from the recently added list because more TV has been added since and pushed the show out of the list.

TL;DR are these variables possible in a smart list (or similar)
1. Show recently added shows for specific source/location
2. Don't show watched episodes
3. Time frame to show unwatched, recently added TV Show (going back 6-8 weeks).
You can set the inbuilt recently added list to have a greater number of entries, say 100, (using advancedsettings.xml if I recall correctly) and then select the 'hide watched' option when looking at the list of recently added to exclude those you have already seen. It sounds like this would do what you are after with the minimum of effort.

you could use a mart playlist to do 1) and 2) of your list but I don't think it can do 3)
Openelec on ASRock ION 330 / Kodi on Win 7 PC
rocketpants Wrote:You can set the inbuilt recently added list to have a greater number of entries, say 100, (using advancedsettings.xml if I recall correctly) and then select the 'hide watched' option when looking at the list of recently added to exclude those you have already seen. It sounds like this would do what you are after with the minimum of effort.

you could use a mart playlist to do 1) and 2) of your list but I don't think it can do 3)

Thanks RocketPants. Upvote for you! And from a fellow Aussie too!! Cheers!~
Hello,

For number 3 on your smart playlist, you could use the "First Aired within the last" entry and put something like 42 days. That is the way I do the recently aired stuff.

Mark

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Smart Playlist for Recently Added for TV Shows0