Audio out of sync with refresh rate matching
Audio is in sync as long as Adjust Display Refresh Rate to Match Video is unchecked.

With that option enabled, some movies work fine. Others (possibly most) have out of sync audio, no matter which option I choose for A/V Sync method. I thought the whole point of A/V Sync Method was to keep audio in sync?

All movies are in mkv format. Some have DTS, some have AC3, some have FLAC -- other movies with the same audio formats play back fine. In all case, turning off Adjust Display Refresh Rate to Match Video cures the problem.

I'd really love to match the refresh rate for smoother motion/pans on my projector, which supports 24hz. Is there anything I can do to troubleshoot and possibly fix this problem, like something I should be looking for in the log?

Running on Windows 7, nvidia 8400gs. DXVA enabled, cpu never goes above 50%-70% or so. No change whether I use Dharma or latest Eden nightly.
Any suggestions as to what could be the issue here?

I would think that playing a 24fps movie on a 24hz display should make it *easier* to keep audio and video in sync since nothing is being changed, or at least changed very little from 23.976 to 24. Why would playing a 24fps movie at 60hz keep audio and video in sync but not playing it at its native rate?
Sorry, I missed this thread. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=80247&page=12

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio out of sync with refresh rate matching0