All I have is .iso, what now?
yeah ... thats the offending commit ... yoda is working on it ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
next nightly should fix it ... thx to yoda ... i mean davilla Smile
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Great news! I will try the latest nightly as soon as it is available...

Thanks!
Martin
Wink can't await Wink
Hi,

I just installed the latest nightly build (Oct. 30). It fixed the buffering issue completely. I just tested it for 5 min - not a single buffering wait.
Great!!!
Thanks everyone for the update!!!
Martin
Just tried it too! Really great now! Thanks!
Yes, I can confirm this bug to be fixed as well.
Thanks guys.
Cheers
Umtauscher
I'm still having the buffering issues - with the 10/30 build. The best part is, it doesn't happen with all of my .iso's - just with about 20% of them. All the .isos don't have anything in common, all different ages, sizes, creation dates, etc. The .isos are good, they work on the Windows version of XBMC. This happens on both of my ATV2s. My other ATV2 is running 10/18 still.

I'm still learning, so I haven't figured out logs yet...
it didnt work for me tho. Sad But thanks for all your work. Smile
The 10/31 build fixed the buffering issues for me. Thanks for the hard work!
hehe, someone owes me a beer Smile
Thanks allot for your effort davilla. Smile Still didn't fix it for me tho. Tried with about 10 different DVD's. Some of them played without buffering, but they had a lot of stuttering but most of them still buffered a lot.
Tested about 10 different isos in the meantime. 10/18 version ist still better. 10/31 version doesn play one ouf my ten test candidates.
There seems to be a little bug left.
Thanks
Umtauscher.
just tried the new xbmc-20111031-75db4a8-master-atv2.deb. I got the same issues with this one. Sad
You guys are rockstars! My kid is a happy as hell now, all of our moviecollection is DVD because we used the ATV v1 before. He couldn´t watch much of those movies since i bought the ATV2. I have downloaded many of them in 720p and 1080p and most of those work like a charm over NFS of course. But since your latest nightly and reading this thread i give the worst to watch movies a go and they work. I´ll test out some more when my sofa isn´t occupied anymore :]

Again thanx a lot you do a hell of a good job both Dev´s and those who contribute in a serious way in the forums! Now i got to go donate so davilla get his beer!

edit: most of my DVD is .img a few .iso so far not any problems, tested about 15 :edit

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
All I have is .iso, what now?0