TV Show problems with ATV2
Question 
Hi All

Just wondering if anyone else has had a problem with ATV2 not showing TV Shows correctly under the TV Shows menu. I have a MPC as well with XBMC Windows installed and they work perfectly - the same source doesn't show correctly with ATV2. All titles are bundled under a single TV show title and if i rebuild the cache the same thing happens, however it is a different TV Show title that all episodes for all shows are listed under. I have the latest nightly builds running in the attempt to address the issue as it is happening with the current release version but the nightly builds are showing the same problems.

I have tried renaming all episodes to see if i could narrow down the issue, however no naming convention seems to fix the issue. I have also tried 3 different skins to rule out a skin problem also.

I appears to be a code problem with the ATV2 release?

Cheers,
Darren
logs?
when you add the source and it comes up with the content that is in the source, when you select TV shows it sounds like you have selected the option "folder contains single TV show"

danfozzy Wrote:when you add the source and it comes up with the content that is in the source, when you select TV shows it sounds like you have selected the option "folder contains single TV show"

Yes i know it would seem that way, however it is not in file viewing mode and it doesn't matter what view i select the same results. I have the same settings on my MPC and works perfectly.
chuckles Wrote:logs?

Ok
xmbc.log

And i'm running GIT: 20111017-78fbef8
Naughty_FeLiX Wrote:Yes i know it would seem that way, however it is not in file viewing mode and it doesn't matter what view i select the same results. I have the same settings on my MPC and works perfectly.

file viewing mode? regardless if your using library or file mode it will always be the same if that option is selected. Seems odd that you are having this problem and no one else is, can you tell us how you have your folder layout for your tv shows?

look at the stickies, explains how to get the logs and how to post the problem
danfozzy Wrote:file viewing mode? regardless if your using library or file mode it will always be the same if that option is selected. Seems odd that you are having this problem and no one else is, can you tell us how you have your folder layout for your tv shows?

look at the stickies, explains how to get the logs and how to post the problem

Folder Structure
TV Shows
- Star Wars - The Clone Wars
- Season 4
- 401 - Water War.avi

This works perfectly on the MPC and has been working for years. But with the ATV2 it has never worked. I have tried every naming style from the wiki and also reinstalled on the ATV2 3 times now with different version of XBMC and different iOS versions. I will read up on supplying the logs for all to review.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show problems with ATV20