[request] stream pro tv
Hi guys
I know there are already working plugins for two similar sites in liveonlinefooty and flashsports streams. so what makes this one different?

Two 24 hour racing channel all day every day (Racing UK)
Sky Sports news all day every day.
Every Premiership match live
Sky Atlantic all day every day.
Two Sky Movies channels just added.
Live SPL coverage including every Celtic and Rangers match.
Higher bitrate than the afformentioned sites (claims the owner).

"12 x 24/7 sports channels
2 x 24/7 horseracing channels
6 x 24/7 entertainment channels (including the new movie channels)

Maybe the best thing is that I am in direct contact with the owner/admin of the site and he is willing to make the site's code available to the plugin developer and work alongside he/she (unlike onlinefooty) to ensure smooth running and not constant changes and updates.

Hope someone develops this because it has the potential to be the best one there is when you consider it isn't just sport and includes movies and entertainment aswell. Anyone interested pm me and I can put you in contact with streamprotv.

Cheers
murphio1888 Wrote:Hi guys
I know there are already working plugins for two similar sites in liveonlinefooty and flashsports streams. so what makes this one different?

Two 24 hour racing channel all day every day (Racing UK)
Sky Sports news all day every day.
Every Premiership match live
Sky Atlantic all day every day.
Two Sky Movies channels just added.
Live SPL coverage including every Celtic and Rangers match.
Higher bitrate than the afformentioned sites (claims the owner).

"12 x 24/7 sports channels
2 x 24/7 horseracing channels
6 x 24/7 entertainment channels (including the new movie channels)

Maybe the best thing is that I am in direct contact with the owner/admin of the site and he is willing to make the site's code available to the plugin developer and work alongside he/she (unlike onlinefooty) to ensure smooth running and not constant changes and updates.

Hope someone develops this because it has the potential to be the best one there is when you consider it isn't just sport and includes movies and entertainment aswell. Anyone interested pm me and I can put you in contact with streamprotv.

Cheers

No interest in this at all lads? Id have thought that given it has movie channels/sky atlantic, all day racing and will have co-operation with the owner of the site someone would take up the challenge, no?
Bump...anyone?
Agree!!, would make a fine addition, so please...plugin anyone??
falafael Wrote:Agree!!, would make a fine addition, so please...plugin anyone??
Agreed - bump.
Myksterx and mclog did the work on both of the other add-ons you mentioned (LOF and FSS), you could try pinging a pm to either or both to see if they would be interested in adding another sports streaming add-on to their list?
Is this the address: http://www.streampro.tv ?

Any subscription fees?
Eldorado Wrote:Is this the address: http://www.streampro.tv ?

Any subscription fees?

Hi mate
Yes, that is the address mate. The fees are something similar to Liveonlinefooty - about £35 quid a year irrc. For our American friends I also believe American football and baseball are covered though don't quote me on that. As I mentioned above, unlike liveonlinefooty, the site also broadcasts normal TV channels like Sky Movies and Sky Atlantic. And the site owner is willing to work with XBMC and make any code available to keep the plugin running smoothly. I will pm McClog to see what he thinks.
Cheers
EDIT: I am sure the site owner will make access free and available for the developer(s) of the plugin.
murphio1888 Wrote:Hi mate
Yes, that is the address mate. The fees are something similar to Liveonlinefooty - about £35 quid a year irrc. For our American friends I also believe American football and baseball are covered though don't quote me on that. As I mentioned above, unlike liveonlinefooty, the site also broadcasts normal TV channels like Sky Movies and Sky Atlantic. And the site owner is willing to work with XBMC and make any code available to keep the plugin running smoothly. I will pm McClog to see what he thinks.
Cheers
EDIT: I am sure the site owner will make access free and available for the developer(s) of the plugin.

Ah...Looks like he his charging for something he does not have the rights to be charging for

Sorry, I'm against people profiting off illegal content.. and any user who hands money over to such sites is putting themselves at big risk! They are not only going after sites these days, but the users too

There's plenty of sites that offer the streams for free, I'm currently working on livetvcafe.net
Eldorado Wrote:Ah...Looks like he his charging for something he does not have the rights to be charging for

Sorry, I'm against people profiting off illegal content.. and any user who hands money over to such sites is putting themselves at big risk! They are not only going after sites these days, but the users too

There's plenty of sites that offer the streams for free, I'm currently working on livetvcafe.net
The sites you mention are based on p2p sharing and most if not all make money from advertising - few, if any, of them do it from the kindness of their hearts. The site(s) in question use high quality flash servers which cost money to run.
Eldorado Wrote:There's plenty of sites that offer the streams for free, I'm currently working on livetvcafe.net

Yet to find a free one that gives anywhere near the stream stability/quality of any of the aforementioned sites...

I'm sure you put your opinion on illegal content in the dev thread for FlashSportStreams too. I'd imagine 'they' will go for all types of sites and users at some point, so all users of anything even slightly dodgy (megaupload, filesonic, fileserve, rapidshare etc etc) will be just as much at risk as a user of a sports website.. and I'm sure all of those charge for a service that allows you to get hold of your illegal content. I dont see a difference.
lil_bluenose Wrote:Yet to find a free one that gives anywhere near the stream stability/quality of any of the aforementioned sites...

I'm sure you put your opinion on illegal content in the dev thread for FlashSportStreams too. I'd imagine 'they' will go for all types of sites and users at some point, so all users of anything even slightly dodgy (megaupload, filesonic, fileserve, rapidshare etc etc) will be just as much at risk as a user of a sports website.. and I'm sure all of those charge for a service that allows you to get hold of your illegal content. I dont see a difference.

Apples to oranges

Difference is those places you mentioned don't require you to hand over a credit card to access their content, all can be had without even creating an account.. it's mainly my issue with people profiting from this kind of material, that's what I say is going a step too far and really gets the studios fired up screaming for blood

But hey, I'm not trying to stop anyone from creating this or any other addon or from anyone signing up with these sites.. just that there are a lot of new users coming to xbmc daily and most are not as savvy to what may or may not be legit, then unknowingly putting themselves at risk where they would not otherwise

Those FREE file sharing sites are very low risk, as well as the source of mainy of these streams eg. seeon etc.
This all seems to be a bit off-topic. The question was, is there any chance of a plugin from someone who knows how to do it?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[request] stream pro tv0