Turning off Subtitles
Need help... After having to recover my ATV2 this week and finished setting everything back up I still cannot access the OSD with the latest nightly to turn off subtitles during video playback.

What is the best way to access OSD during playback with Harmony remote?
What is the best way to turn off subtitles?

Can anyone please help... I usually can get through this stuff but I am really stumped.

PS Using confluence skin with latest nightly build.

Thanks in advance.
Paint Guy Wrote:Need help... After having to recover my ATV2 this week and finished setting everything back up I still cannot access the OSD with the latest nightly to turn off subtitles during video playback.

What is the best way to access OSD during playback with Harmony remote?
What is the best way to turn off subtitles?

Can anyone please help... I usually can get through this stuff but I am really stumped.

PS Using confluence skin with latest nightly build.

Thanks in advance.

I use the XBMC app for my iphone and under one of the remote control screens you can click subtitles on or off, i'm sure there is an another way but thats how I do it.
gouda272 Wrote:I use the XBMC app for my iphone and under one of the remote control screens you can click subtitles on or off, i'm sure there is an another way but thats how I do it.

My ATV showed subtitles for all my films which was annoying. So read on this forum if you press T on the keyboard it turns off subtitles - and it did. I installed Rowmote on my Mrs' iPAD and it worked a treat Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Turning off Subtitles0