Upgraded to iOS 4.4.2
Just a short post to say that I've just upgraded to the latest ATV2 iOS 4.4.2, jailbroken and stuck XBMC and all my plugins back on, and am glad to add to the list of thumbs up for everything working more or less. The only thing I'm not getting to work is the TVCatchup plugin. Icefilms, iPlayer and Navi-X are all fine, and to boot, the best thing for me is I can interrupt XMBC with a music/video or image stream from the other macs & iPhones, and get returned to where I was on stream end - without it crashing. It is tethered, but that i little trouble. The plugin interfaces - navigation - are much faster, almost native rather than web app fast. I can't seem to exit to low tide without a crash, and a tethered reboot - but it is easy to avoid a few wee functions to keep it going pro temps. If you don't mind a wee bit more 'user-interaction', all the wee improvements and functionality has made the early jump fun and worth it : )
If you post a copy of your Log file I might be able to point you in the right direction Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Upgraded to iOS 4.4.20