Was working fine, unplugged now not :(
Ok guys before i get blasted down i know this is probably some issue to do with jailbreaking in tethered/untethered mode, but whilst frantically trying to set it up a few nights ago i dont know which way i did it, i remember using seasonpass if that helps?

anyways i was going to take it round to my dads tonight to show him how it works, so out of curiousity i thought id unplug the mains from my wall then plug back in

XBMC still shows on the dash, my addons ie onlinelivefooty and icefilms still show in video add ons

but if i go into either, and select a channel (footy) or a film (icefilms) nothing happens, i just get loading directories and then a script/plugin error?

is this because of the way i jailbroke it? or would the add ons not still show if that was the case?

secondly what do i do to get it working again?

many thanks
If it gets that far then your jailbreak was fine. It sounds like you simply haven't connected the ATV2 to your dad's wifi network.
Hi mate, no this is still at my house, all I did was unplug it and plug it back in and it's now having all sorts of problems Sad
Possible that it got assigned a different ip address on your network that can't access the internet?
vamos dan Wrote:Hi mate, no this is still at my house, all I did was unplug it and plug it back in and it's now having all sorts of problems Sad

Since it's at least up and running you should be able to share the software versions and log files.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Was working fine, unplugged now not :(0