• 6(current)
[RELEASE] Watchlist script (was 'Adding Plex's 'On Deck' feature to XBMC')
odt_x Wrote:I have two bugreports:

1) Partially watched shows (both of them are on 1st episodes of the season) are always in the beginning of the list, even though I watched a complete episode of another show at a later date (Chuck in this case). Screenshot and pastebin below.

2) There are some issues with escaping of the plot text, I mentioned quotes issue before, but as you can see on the above screenshot newline and return characters are also printed.

http://pastebin.com/p4g4aPAq

1) noticed it last night and have already fixed it locally.
2) you don't see those characters when you view the plot in the video info dialog?
will do some tests as well myself...
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:1) noticed it last night and have already fixed it locally.
2) you don't see those characters when you view the plot in the video info dialog?
will do some tests as well myself...

In video info and normal video library views those characters are displayed properly, yes. Thanks for this awesome script btw, its already the preferred way of watching tv shows for my family Smile
vdrfan Wrote:In case you trac it. Feel free to cc me as well. I have a quick diff for season thumbs sitting in my tree.

Done, thanks.

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/12183
ronie Wrote:heh, don't you just love all the exceptions you have to take into account...

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Getting this error with latest novenber 5 build

http://paste.ubuntu.com/729283/

Did you have a 0.0.3 version so i can try if this is fixed Big Grin
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
script.watchlist-0.0.3.zip

this one adds support for movies.

the window property names have changed:
  • WatchList_Episode.%d.Foo
  • WatchList_Movie.%d.Foo
see readme for more info.

should also fix all issues reported so far
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
This is awesome, you've done it in less than a week. Nod

Cheers ronie.

EDIT:

@ronie:
Sometimes XBMC freezes at startup:

http://pastebin.com/24XHQnwL

I think it's because I also run next aired at startup and also weatherplus is loaded as soon as xbmc is started and they both import the time module.
Probably best to make a trac ticket, but want to check with you first.

EDIT:
Also a request: can you add rating to both lists?

EDIT2:
There is also a typo in the README: RunScript(script.WatchList) should be RunScript(script.watchlist)
I get script failed with the last version:

Code:
13:36:06 T:2963578880   DEBUG: Process - Entering source directory /Users/pecinko/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.watchlist
13:36:06 T:2963578880   DEBUG: Instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "script.watchlist" dependent on version 2.0 of the xbmc.python api
13:36:06 T:2963578880   DEBUG: script.watchlist: script version 0.0.3 started
13:36:06 T:2963578880   DEBUG: Connecting to sqlite:/Users/pecinko/Library/Application Support/XBMC/userdata/Database/:MyVideos57.db
13:36:06 T:2963578880   DEBUG: RunQuery took 9 ms for 122 items query: select * from movieview
13:36:06 T:2963578880   DEBUG: Connecting to sqlite:/Users/pecinko/Library/Application Support/XBMC/userdata/Database/:MyVideos57.db
13:36:07 T:2963578880    INFO: -->Python script returned the following error<--
13:36:07 T:2963578880   ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
13:36:07 T:2963578880   ERROR: Error Contents: time data u'' does not match format '%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S'
13:36:07 T:2963578880   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/Users/pecinko/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.watchlist/default.py", line 172, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "/Users/pecinko/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.watchlist/default.py", line 16, in __init__
                                                self._fetch_movies()
                                              File "/Users/pecinko/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.watchlist/default.py", line 48, in _fetch_movies
                                                datetime = time.strptime(lastplayed, "%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S")
                                              File "/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Frameworks/lib/python2.6/_strptime.py", line 454, in _strptime_time
                                                return _strptime(data_string, format)[0]
                                              File "/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Frameworks/lib/python2.6/_strptime.py", line 325, in _strptime
                                                (data_string, format))
                                            ValueError: time data u'' does not match format '%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S'
13:36:07 T:2963578880    INFO: -->End of Python script error report<--
13:36:07 T:2963578880    INFO: Python script stopped

BTW it's the only script I run on Home page.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Big_Noid Wrote:@ronie:
Sometimes XBMC freezes at startup:

http://pastebin.com/24XHQnwL

I think it's because I also run next aired at startup and also weatherplus is loaded as soon as xbmc is started and they both import the time module.
Probably best to make a trac ticket, but want to check with you first.

i can across that one once too.
will discuss it with Amet to see if it's a xbmc bug or just a case of bad python coding.

Big_Noid Wrote:EDIT:
Also a request: can you add rating to both lists?

consider it done ;-)

Big_Noid Wrote:EDIT2:
There is also a typo in the README: RunScript(script.WatchList) should be RunScript(script.watchlist)

cheers, will change it.

pecinko Wrote:I get script failed with the last version:

thanx, i should be able to fix it.
@president Ronie

No issues so far with 0.0.3 on today build Big Grin
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:@president Ronie

i would prefer king....as in 'in the land of the blind'.
ronie Wrote:i would prefer king....as in 'in the land of the blind'.

Of course my lord.. Nod

Note:
'in the land of the blind.... and damned'
Hey! Thanks for the updates. One issue: it seems to me the script is running quite a bit slower as before. Must be because of the new queries towards the movie DB. On my machine it now takes 10 seconds until the script comes back with results. Basically, this means that if I use the scripts output to launch an episode, it takes 10 seconds after watching it before im presented with the updated info, ie. the next episode of that series. I probably have to resort to removing the movie info, as I'm not using it for now, but in general, is there any room for improving the speed or some tips on launching the script?

http://pastebin.com/Qx34ZJH4
ronie Wrote:i can across that one once too.
will discuss it with Amet to see if it's a xbmc bug or just a case of bad python coding.
I'm now running the script with a 5 sec delay which fixes the freezes. With all these scripts running at startup it's much better anyway to delay some of them to avoid conflicts.
odt_x Wrote:Hey! Thanks for the updates. One issue: it seems to me the script is running quite a bit slower as before. Must be because of the new queries towards the movie DB. On my machine it now takes 10 seconds until the script comes back with results. Basically, this means that if I use the scripts output to launch an episode, it takes 10 seconds after watching it before im presented with the updated info, ie. the next episode of that series. I probably have to resort to removing the movie info, as I'm not using it for now, but in general, is there any room for improving the speed or some tips on launching the script?

http://pastebin.com/Qx34ZJH4

judging by your log, it's indeed to movie part that consumes the most time, 6-7 secs.

i'll add some extra logging to the next version of the script to get a better view on which part of the code takes the most time.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Watchlist script (was 'Adding Plex's 'On Deck' feature to XBMC')2