Scraping files on my unraid server
I'm running windows 7 Home Premium. My unRaid server is on linux. My HTPC is on win7 HP. I have all movies on my unRAID server in my user share 'movies' folder, I can navigate to this folder in my windows explorer browser bar with the address \\tower i can browse to this location in my windows explorer side bar under network > tower. However i can not browse to this location when using media companion, under the folders tab you click on the 'add movie folder' button and the 'browse for folder' window opens. The tower location is not accessable and there is no option to manually type as there is no address bar in this window.

This is my problem perhaps i can use another batch media grabber or find another solution. I have put each movie into its own folder and scraped the movie files thereby successfully completing about 80% of my library by doing these two tasks before moving the movie folders (w/ data), across to the unraid server. Now they are there i dont know how to re-scrape them ones that didnt work.

I have gone through quite a few threads but must be using the wrong search terms as this must have been asked before. Essentially im looking for the best way to scrape files on my unraid server.

I forgot to tick the 'include imdb movie trailer url within the nfo file' box....doh! that should be ticked by default No

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraping files on my unraid server0