Lists direction
Guys

is there a way to make a container populate it's items from right to left?

I have vertical list on right side and want to put horizontal list with 3 items (covers) on the left. So far so good.

Now, if for any reason horizontal list has only 2 items available, they get aligned to the left (problem 1) and navigating from vertical list on the right will get you to position 0 (utmost left) in the left list (problem 2)

Only thing I was able to come up with is using a wrap list for the left horizontal container but it is very inconvenient to use it for just a few items as it looks silly because of wrapping.

To put it short we have left to right containers - is there a way to use them arabian way (right to left)?

Thanks

EDIT: screenshot added

Image[/img]
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Is this for a home screen?

If it is try using a grouplist filled with buttons that's right aligned and make the vertical list navigate to the right most button (if it's not available then XBMC will skip it and go to the next left one).
Yes, it is a Home page problem (I have added a screenshot).

You are right your solution might work. I'm not sure how to solve a problem that covers on the left should have blue rectangle when selected. Yup, animating rectangle image might work, but boy... With customization possibility for the left panel added to a pile I can see the whole hell would get loose. But maybe I'm just a lazy coward :-)
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Just just a visible focus condition?
Played with you idea yesterday. Another problem is you can't use border textures nor diffuse with buttons.

I tried using <onload>Control.Move(x,y) but there's a problem with watchlist script as it takes a while to populate items.

Hmm..
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

The actual buttons don't have to be visible (they're just used for navigation purposes) then just base the images on which button has focus.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lists direction0