are dirty regions enabled by default in nigjtlies yet
As the topic states, I noticed a PR about adding a 3rd type and make it on default did this happen? I'm trying them on an atv2 but setting 1 in as.XML results in many glitches way more then Linux or window
Hack_kid Wrote:As the topic states, I noticed a PR about adding a 3rd type and make it on default did this happen? I'm trying them on an atv2 but setting 1 in as.XML results in many glitches way more then Linux or window

English please.
FishOil Wrote:English please.

I think what he was trying to say was:

Are dirty regions enabled in the nightlies (by default) Previously there was 2 methods of dirty regions that could be enabled by using the advanced settings.xml (0/1/2).

However, there has since been an update, and a new 3rd option was developed (according to the git) which i beleive marked all 4 corners of the screen as dirty, and along with nofliptimeout this still reduced cpu/gpu activity and was to be set as the default setting for eden/nightlies.. (not sure if it was ever pulled in though)

I dont actually know the answer, however i too would be interested in knowing the answer, as i still use option 2 as my setting in the advancedsettings.xml.

I'm also wondering when were gonna hit beta Smile the years almost at an end, wheres does the time go? Shocked
Ya sorry my phone ruined the sentence with auto correction

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
are dirty regions enabled by default in nigjtlies yet0