No resume
Hi all,

I am quite new with XBMC, so please forgive me if the answer is obvious.
I set Resume as the default option, still playback started at the beginning for every movie. Now I changed it to Choose, and the only options are Play, Show Information and More...
I am using an AMD e350 nettop with Win7.
Any suggestions?

Thanks,
András
XBMC uses the database to store the resume points. It could be that there's a problem with the database. If so, a debug log would help identify the problem.

Enable debug logging from System settings, System, Debugging, and restart XBMC then wait a minute or two for all the startup tasks to finish. Play a video for around 10 minutes then stop it. When you stop the video XBMC should write the resume point and the log should show why this isn't happening.

Clse XBMC and open the debug log by pressing Windows-R and in the Run dialog type:

"%appdata%\xbmc\xbmc.log"

(including the quotes). Click OK and the log should open in Notepad. Copy and paste the log into http://pastebin.com/ and post the link it gives you here.

JR
Thank you.

The strangest thing happened, I started the debugging, but the log was empty, 0 bytes. I was just about to tell you about it, but when I tried to run a film, resume was offered. And it was a different one, so I guess the database was always there, but never got read.
Anyway, it is working now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No resume0