skin grid overlay
Question 
I've been looking for a way to have a screen grid overlay for drafting/editing my skin, instead of just guessing the relative location. i know there is a way to map a shortcut key to allow an overlay grid, but i cant seem to remember where to get the grid from and how to tell xbmc to overlay it with a global key map. any help would be greatly appreciated, as for now i have to use my best guess to the alignment and location, then tweak it to the right spot. I use confluence if that has any bearing, and nightlies.
Have a look at Foundation.
Thanks, ill see if i can just pull the 720 grid out and use in my skin, ive grabbed the media file, and the include image control, and the keymap.. what else should i look for to make this function work globally in my skin?

Edit:

I know im missing some steps to get this to work globally as an overlay in my skin so i can align and tweak some of the pages. any help as to what needs to be done would be greatly appreciated.

I can see how it works in Foundation, but trying to incorporate this in another skin is proving a litltle difficult for me. thank you in advance
Figured it out thanks, missed the <include>Debug_Grid</include> in the xml (screen) i need it to be displayed in.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin grid overlay0