Adding a second movie source
I have run out of space for my movies so am creating a second movie folder on another hard drive, how do I go about adding a second source in movies?
I am using the Neon skin, have checked out other threads but they are on different skins and are no help to me.

Any help would be great
When you see your list of videos, move your mouse to the left side of the screen and uncheck "flatten" this should bring up a list with "Movies", "TV shows" ... etc.
Take "Files" and there you are in your source list.
This does not answer my question, i need to add a second source as i am having to use a second drive for movies, I have already created a second movie folder on the drive and now need xbmc to source the movies from it.
Thankyou for trying anyway
You just add them like the other one. When you designate that source as a movie source for the scraper it will put those files with the movies. At least it has done that for all of mine, moie or tv.
All sorted.
I went into the files section of movies and added a second source.....easy when you know how.

Thankyou
You can have 2 or more locations for one source. So if you choose one of your sources and edit it (using the context menu), you can add multiple locations. This way in your list you can have one Movie source with multiple folder locations.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding a second movie source0