ATV 2 - Which Add-Ons are Compatible to Pre-Eden XBMC Build???
DLeavy Wrote:For the record, you're english isn't that bad - we get the basic idea of what you're reporting, however, as Memphiz suggested, follow the link at the bottom of his post regarding finding the logs and posting them so someone smarter than me can read them and tell you what's wrong.

However, I did notice that you didn't mention anything about installing updatebegone - this is what prevents the Apple TV from checking for updates, which causes XBMC to crash. When you installed the latest nightly, did you run this command?

apt-get install com.nito.updatebegone

Holy cow! My English is not that bad? I have to thank my girl friend and I have to tell her that you are doing great job.

Yes, I did that when I run Seas0nPass and apply that updagebegone and go to nitoTV and also disable Apple Updates.

Thank you for your help and support!

JR
JREED Wrote:Hi,

Please check following link for the 3 logs files that you requested.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid...A51932!111

Please let me know if its accessible or not? that pastebin is sucks to upload.
I really appreciate for your help and support.

JR

Your links are working - but you didn't provide the crashlog. Its this:

/var/mobile/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/AppleTV_2011-11-08-225831_Apple-TV.plist

beside that. Do u use a bluetooth keyboard? Else deinstall that bluetooth crap via nitotv (its crashing all the time according to the syslog). And deinstall that vnc-server called "exposed" if you have installed it.

As of the xbmc.log it looks like the appletv2 update crashs XBMC - but the syslog doesn't fit to it. The crashreporter might give some more info then ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
must ... install .. everything!
Memphiz Wrote:Your links are working - but you didn't provide the crashlog. Its this:

/var/mobile/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/AppleTV_2011-11-08-225831_Apple-TV.plist

beside that. Do u use a bluetooth keyboard? Else deinstall that bluetooth crap via nitotv (its crashing all the time according to the syslog). And deinstall that vnc-server called "exposed" if you have installed it.

As of the xbmc.log it looks like the appletv2 update crashs XBMC - but the syslog doesn't fit to it. The crashreporter might give some more info then ...

I will get that crash log for you Memphiz.

I never installed Bluetooth via nitoTV. I will check and deinstall it. All I install using nitoTV was XBMC and Disabled Apple Updates and also ren that updatesbegone using PuTTY.

I never installed VNC but will check this out and deinstall it. I never install FireCore Media Player cause I already read this in XBMC Faq and this is all useless stuff.

All I want to install simple stuff... first jailbreak using Seas0nPass, install nitoTV and XBMC and updatesbegone. Then update using nightlies new and latest updates and install only three repository zip file has ICEFILMS, Canada on Demand and Free Cable.

I don't want any other garbage as g-off said if more installed then don't know which one is cause crashing.

This forum has tons of stuff for learning and other has same problem with ATV2 then they will get more updates and learning opportunities.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid...A51932!111

I have added new CrashReporter Log file in above link.

Thank you for your help and support, I really appreciated.
JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV 2 - Which Add-Ons are Compatible to Pre-Eden XBMC Build???0