moviesdb scrapper keeps on bugging about not connecting to server -.-'
anybody have a solution for this?

moviesdb scrapper is constantly bugging me about reconnect to server, is this due to da youtube addon as rumors have it?

in a matter of fact it seems as if it isnt scrapping anything much , and theyre all properly named , is there a prob with moviesdb scrapper lately? ive been noticing this for about the last couple of months Shocked
I'm having the same issue the last week or 2, it constantly says it can't connect to the server. If I keep saying yes to keep going it eventually does the TV ones fine so I assumed it was moviedb.org having problems. Guess I'll turn on debugging and try to figure out why it is suddenly failing every time.
well i sure hope somebody can come up with a solution -.-'
XBMC works with scrapers, not scrappers.

The solution is a proper installation which also means nothing is messed up.
Youtube add-on has to be installed, yes. If you are using a nightly you cannot even uninstall it anymore unless all the other add-ons get uninstalled which are dependent on it.

Try to image what would be here all over the forums if there was a general bug. There would be much more ranting.
hmmmm...well nonetheless im getting the bug ive described and yeah ive noticed i cant even uninstall the youtube addon -.-'

p.s: scrapers scrappers ...all the same to me xD

tbh this has been since ive went from dharma to preeden nightlys and i did a completely fresh install -.-'
Remove the add-on manually. Look in your XBMC profile directory in the addons folder. Look for "plugin.video.youtube" and remove it.
did that already and reinstalled the youtube addon afterwards,but that hasnt done much of a difference , moviesdb isnt scrapping in the sense of sraping aka you only see the searching for info in the top right corner -.-'

and i still get a few reconnect to server prompts -.-'

or the moviesdb scraper is slow as hell you see a movie or two popping up under info scrape once in a while but hardly at all thou usually its just at info scrape without any movie under it ....for the last months ...-.-'

p.s: thank god for ember

hell dun know what changed since dharma but something did something wrong -.-'

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
moviesdb scrapper keeps on bugging about not connecting to server -.-'0