Button bounce <remotedelay> <remoterepeat> not working
Like the title says for some reason when I updated my advancedsettings.xml to increase the responsiveness from my remote it changed the settings, but it made it far too sensitive and when I went to adjust them they were stuck at the first setting, Ive even removed the code completely from the advancedsettings.xml and tried deleting and relearning my remote wont fix it.. it seems like its stuck like this now anyone ever experienced this bug?

While I have an active thread might as well bring notice to another bug ive found too.. ive also noticed that when you set your thumbsize in advancedsettings.xml and it caches the images from imdb/tmdb in that reso. if you choose to change the thumb art for a title after scraping it will default back to 512 instead of whatever you specified in advancedsettings or scraper settings however it does not do this for farart! Just a headsup to the devs.
The remote button repeat is a known issue.
CHRONiC YOUTH Wrote:if you choose to change the thumb art for a title after scraping it will default back to 512 instead of whatever you specified in advancedsettings or scraper settings however it does not do this for farart! Just a headsup to the devs.

same here. is there a way to avoid that?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Button bounce <remotedelay> <remoterepeat> not working0