[aeon mq3 request]
small request

can you add an option on the SETTINGS submenu for shutdown, instead of having it be it's own menu item?
Zxurian Wrote:small request

can you add an option on the SETTINGS submenu for shutdown, instead of having it be it's own menu item?

You know you can hit S and bring up the menu with all that stuff in it?
yea, I was hoping not to add a separate button on my remote just to be able to restart the shutdown / restart the xbmc.
Gents,

Besides my well populated Movie and TV-Shows Menu section, I sometime use the Video Menu to view 'temporary' video files (documentaries, trailer, tv-recordings, etc.). But from my perspective none of the current available viewtypes (low list, list, wall) seem to look really good:

With 'look good' I mean that indeed XBMC generates a thumbnail (landscape?) but this fits not really to poster thumbnail box expected from the skin, i.e. the skin assumes a poster but XBMC generates more or less landscape. I addition, 'low list' just generates a 'black box' instead of a picture.

The same issue applies to video-related add-ons (such as youtube, tagesschau or mediathek plugins). The pictures do not fit to the poster-boxes from aeon mq3 - sometimes badly upscaled and deformed to fit to the poster boxes.

Would it be possible to have another viewtype for this? Maybe the option to have...
a) A low list/list without any posters or poster boxes, respectively -> just text
b) Not poster boxes but landscape boxes. -> Comparable to the landscape view from the TV-Show section but without the info panel jumping into the picture
c) Smaller and quadratic boxes instead of the big rectangular boxes. -> Alaska revisited skin has something comparable

Any opinions and ideas?

Regards

Remark: Sorry for the double-post. I already placed that topic in the main mq3 thread...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[aeon mq3 request]0