Page Up/Down Options
Is there an option for Page Up/Down in XBMC so that rather than skipping through 5 titles at a time, it jumps to A, B, C, etc...?

I have about 900 files, and don't use the library mode, just go through video, the drive, folder and do it that way... but to get down to "M" for example, takes a lot of remote clicking.

I'm using EventGhost and an HP remote.

... before anyone asks, I prefer this over library mode because I want the files to show up how I name them vs how they scraper names them, and I don't use nfo files. More interested in if this feature exists vs changing how I've got things setup/organized.

Wink
System 1: HK1 RBox - Android 11, S905X4 Quad-Core, 4GB DDR3 - CoreElec KODI 20.3
System 2: Beelink GT1 Ultimate - Android 7.1, S912 Octa-Core 1.5 GHz, 3GB DDR4 - CoreElec KODI 18
Storage: WD MyCloud EX2 Ultra NAS - 2x4TB WD Blue (WD40EZRZ)
Display: 55" TCL 55R615-CA 4K TV
SHIFT + 'letter'
Shift+Letter...

Bummer... I don't think that's going to work on a remote.
System 1: HK1 RBox - Android 11, S905X4 Quad-Core, 4GB DDR3 - CoreElec KODI 20.3
System 2: Beelink GT1 Ultimate - Android 7.1, S912 Octa-Core 1.5 GHz, 3GB DDR4 - CoreElec KODI 18
i believe right arrow, then down jumps by letter. maybe only in a vertical orientation. works in my music library in file view
I thought that as well, certain I saw it before but, just tried it and nothing.

Maybe skin specific?

I tried a bunch before landing on Ellipsis... maybe it was another one that allowed that to happen.
Use the JumpSMSn actions. These work like the old text entry on a mobile phone. By default <two> is mapped to the number "2" (obviously) but you can change the mapping to:

<two>JumpSMS2</two>

If you do this then pressing the 2 button in a list jumps to the As, and pressing it again jumps to the Bs then Cs then back to As. Likewise for the other numbers. See http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Mod...yboard.xml for how to set up these mappings, or shout here and I'll post a config you can just copy and paste.

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Page Up/Down Options0