(2015-02-23 13:26)vicmanpergar Wrote:(2015-02-23 06:47)therealjoeblow Wrote: Personally, I think the add on is broken with respect to season posters for TV shows. I have turned on the local files option, and it downloads and stores all of the available other selected formats but *never* any season posters. Same as reported by numerous other users over the past several months.
It does. Or at least on my side, don't wanna be categorical.
I have local info turned on, also, and i do as i said a few posts back.
I'm gonna double check cos now u made me doubt.
edit: Yeah, it worked manually (Helix 14.2 beta 1 here), but, i had to insist:
1. went to the show and info.... artword downloader manual.... season posters....
2. it does not update automatically so i navigated to the season in the library, press c over the poster, manage, chose art, poster, looked for the one i got and it was not there
3. went back to the main library show, press info, artworkd downloader manual, season posters
4. got to the season in the library, press c over the poster of the season i wanted to change, manage, chose art, poster, local items folder, this time it was there, so i chose it.
5. had to repeat the 4th step once again, and this time it was in actual poster, so i chose that one, and voilá....
This is more or less what i used to do on gotham too... Agree, not automatic, but at least i can chose the season posters.
Sorry, not trying to be obtuse here, but I have *no idea* what you are trying to describe. "artwork downloader manual"... I do not see that option anywhere.
On the "info" view for any TV show (when selected on the show from the main TV Show library view), I have buttons for "Browse" "Cast" "Refresh" "Choose Art", that is all. When I select "Choose Art" at the show level, I see "banner, poster, fanart, clearart, clearlogo, landscape, characterart, thumb", and a button for "Add Art", which if pressed brings up the viyrtual keyboard.
If I go into the show itself, then I see "Season 1, Season 2, etc", and if I hover on the season that is missing the art and hit the "c" key, there is an option at the bottom of the list called "Choose Art", and if selecting that, I get a screen similar to the one described above, only less items, just "banner. poster. fanart", and again the "Add Art" button, that if I press gives me the virtual keyboard again.
I don't *ever* see anything called "artwork downloader manual" or anything specifically labelled artwork downloader.
Using the "choose art" option that I described above at the season level and clicking on the poster option from the list, as you noted, the list does not automatically show any available art, and I am able to "browse" to to the "Item folder", but there is never any season posters there, no matter how many times I have run A/D from the main addon interface. As I noted, A/D has successfully downloaded all of the other available items, but never any season posters, so I cannot even manually choose them.
Can you please be more clear in *exactly* how you are finding the options/menu items you described above to manually force it to download the season posters?