Artwork Downloader

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Milhouse Offline
Team-Kodi Member
@mato2015: You shouldn't have enabled "Use local files". This addon doesn't support multiple movies in a single folder, and will create a single "poster.jpg" or "fanart.jpg" for all movies in the folder. Reading this thread would have told you that...

Quickest fix is to rescrape your entire library from scratch.

Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
find quote
mato2015 Offline
(2015-03-29 05:33)Milhouse Wrote:  @mato2015: You shouldn't have enabled "Use local files". This addon doesn't support multiple movies in a single folder, and will create a single "poster.jpg" or "fanart.jpg" for all movies in the folder. Reading this thread would have told you that...

Quickest fix is to rescrape your entire library from scratch.

...thanks for this tip, i've change my structur and rebuilt the database.. and see.. all images are at the right place. Wunderful addon...

thank you !

Blush
find quote
Flest Offline
how to increase the maximum
"maximum ekstrafanart"?
find quote
capfuturo Offline
Fan
Flest, you would need to modified the last range value (currently 20) in the Plugin settings: Limit section of AD's settings.xml located in ...AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.artwork.downloader\resources\settings.xml Line 30 to the one you need:

Code:
<setting label="32053" type="slider"    id="limit_extrafanart_maximum"   subsetting="true" enable="eq(-1,true)" visible="eq(-1,true)" default="5"     range="5,5,20"  option="int" />

I trust you would use this limit with responsibility so your scraping time doesn't jump to eternity and the servers don't get overloaded.

Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
find quote
Flest Offline
how to remove a film or series from updates (download)?

or download all the fanart only one movie or TV series,
and not the whole at once? )))

I downloaded all the fanart, looked at them and removed the bad,
but when adding a new movie, and running plugin again he download fanart that I erased
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 18:15 by Flest.)
find quote