Artwork Downloader

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Team-Kodi Member
You can run AD for one movie, or for all movies.

Bear in mind that running AD for all movies will find missing artwork for your older movies too, so running it for a single movie may only make sense if you're sure all your old movies have their required artwork. Movies I added months ago may not have had a logo or clearart at the time I added them to my library, but this artwork will turn up eventually although it might take several months.

Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
find quote
Hello all. I am using aeon mq7 I have all libaray setup and running poster dlfanart the stuff Kodi normal pulls. All art work has been exported to separate folder from other build I have had. For some reason this time I can not get artwork downloader to run or should I say look at my local am shares for the extra artwork that it normally gets.... The machine this is on is not connected to the internet.... Is there something I am missing I have the setting set to local info. Best regards

Kodi v16.1 “Jarvis” - Windows 10/MySQL/Xiaomi Mi Box
find quote