https://github.com/downloads/Machine-San...loader.zip
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
PunkyMatt Wrote:
Code:
<setting id="limit_extrafanart_max" value="20,000000" />
<setting id="limit_extrafanart_rating" value="5,000000" />

This looks like the problem right there. Your locale uses "," instead of "." as a decimal separator. Should be a simple fix, thanks for reporting.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:There should be any
Code:
in your settings. Strange.

Could you try this one:
https://github.com/downloads/Machine-San...loader.zip

paddycarey Wrote:This looks like the problem right there. Your locale uses "," instead of "." as a decimal separator. Should be a simple fix, thanks for reporting.

yeah that "," seemed strange to me when I looked into settings.xml to paste it here. I've checked settings for another script (cinema experience), and it has the same "," for decimal number so I tought it was normal.

But now I remember that cinema experience stopped working recently too, must be the same problem.

Thanks, I'm gonna try your new version as soon as my girlfriend has stopped playing with the Wii Wink and report back here.

Do you think it's someting that needs to be fixed at script level, XBMC settings level (I'm using French as international settings) or is it something to fix systemwide ?
PunkyMatt Wrote:Do you think it's someting that needs to be fixed at script level, XBMC settings level (I'm using French as international settings) or is it something to fix systemwide ?
Well if it fixes it it should stay in there just in case. Wasn't a major thing so.
Just set my nightly build to french (luckely i know a little) and i had no problems so it might by something else.
Seems to me that this can cause more problems somewhere so maybe post your problem in the right section (maybe the PVR section) to get this looked at by the dev's.
Should be something we can easily fix in the script. It's normal for some locales to use , instead of .

Not sure if it's always been this way or it was recently changed in xbmc.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Just set my nightly build to french (luckely i know a little) and i had no problems so it might by something else.

did you change your settings after the language switch? if you didn't then you won't have noticed a difference i don't think.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Well if it fixes it it should stay in there just in case. Wasn't a major thing so.
Just set my nightly build to french (luckely i know a little) and i had no problems so it might by something else.

Seems like a big problem for me, I've just checked I have these "," everywhere, even in xbmc guisettings.xml.

I compared it with my backed up guisettings.xml from before I upgrade to pre-Eden, and the Dharma one doesn't have the ","

for example

Code:
Dharma guisettings.xml
   <defaultvideosettings>
        <interlacemethod>0</interlacemethod>
        <scalingmethod>1</scalingmethod>
        <noisereduction>0.000000</noisereduction>
        <sharpness>0.000000</sharpness>
        <viewmode>0</viewmode>
        <zoomamount>1.000000</zoomamount>
        <pixelratio>1.000000</pixelratio>
   <locale>
        <charset>DEFAULT</charset>
        <country>France</country>
        <language>French</language>
        <timezone>Europe/Paris</timezone>
        <timezonecountry>France</timezonecountry>
    </locale>

Eden guisettings:
    <defaultvideosettings>
        <deinterlacemode>0</deinterlacemode>
        <interlacemethod>1</interlacemethod>
        <scalingmethod>1</scalingmethod>
        <noisereduction>0,000000</noisereduction>
        <postprocess>false</postprocess>
        <sharpness>0,000000</sharpness>
        <viewmode>0</viewmode>
        <zoomamount>1,000000</zoomamount>
        <pixelratio>1,000000</pixelratio>
    <locale>
        <charset>DEFAULT</charset>
        <country>France</country>
        <language>French</language>
        <timezone>Europe/Paris</timezone>
        <timezonecountry>France</timezonecountry>
    </locale>

So this must be an XBMC problem, not a script problem.
PunkyMatt Wrote:Seems like a big problem for me, I've just checked I have these "," everywhere, even in xbmc guisettings.xml.

I compared it with my backed up guisettings.xml from before I upgrade to pre-Eden, and the Dharma one doesn't have the ","

So this must be an XBMC problem, not a script problem.

So you should definitely post this bug somewhere or create a trac bug ticket for this. Does this happen to only that build version or several?

Did it fix the issue for you or haven't you got the chance to try?
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:So you should definitely post this bug somewhere or create a trac bug ticket for this. Does this happen to only that build version or several?

Did it fix the issue for you or haven't you got the chance to try?

didn't try yet, I can't get my girlfriend to stop playing on the Wii Wink

It's the first pre Eden build I try, I installed it yesterday
I just did a quick test, and everything's working fine if I change my XBMC languages to english.

I'll investigate further when I'll have some time and post a bug report when I'm sure the problem is not caused by me.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Thank you all for your comments.

So no issues so farHuh

Now I am surprised Big Grin

Thanks for the amazing plugin. Love all the new aditions you guys are making. One thing I noticed almost immediately after scraping is that I have posters unticked under movie settings, but it still downloads the poster.jpg anyway. Its not that big of a deal for me but thought I shoudl let you know.
Rastan Wrote:Thanks for the amazing plugin. Love all the new aditions you guys are making. One thing I noticed almost immediately after scraping is that I have posters unticked under movie settings, but it still downloads the poster.jpg anyway. Its not that big of a deal for me but thought I shoudl let you know.

Will look into that. It may just be a glitch of the dialog but none the less should be fixed.

EDIT:
You are right. Will fix.
Artwork Downloader - Eden11.0 ONLY: version 0.4.2.RC2
Available from download section.

Bug fixes:
Have not had a chance to try this yet, will try a little later tonight when i can reclaim the TV from the family.

But, based on the features you have listed, I see one more that would be incredibly useful.

As far as TV shows, XBMC will always default to 'folder.jpg' as the artwork for the show. Some skins (like confluence) assume this is a banner, and let you set an option to use 'poster.jpg' as the artwork. Conversely, some skins (simplicity is the one i am familiar with) assume 'folder.jpg' is a poster and allow you to set an option to use 'banner.jpg'.

Since it does not appear the base code is going to move away from using 'folder.jpg' anytime in the near future, it would be useful as I am downloading the artwork to be able to either name the banner or the poster files 'folder.jpg' as they are downloaded. Even better would be to make a copy of the selected file (banner or poster) and name the copy 'folder.jpg'.

Or (and I'm really dreaming big here) how about the ability to bulk change the 'folder.jpg' to either a banner or poster.

Interestingly, I don't think there is an external scraper out there that has this functionality... if you could accomplish this you would be on the cutting edge.

Thanks for listening.
rich_stwrt Wrote:But, based on the features you have listed, I see one more that would be incredibly useful.
Interestingly, I don't think there is an external scraper out there that has this functionality... if you could accomplish this you would be on the cutting edge.

Thanks for listening.

It was already planned just not yet implemented. It will eventually, i just need to find the best way on how to do this and how this option needs to be shown in the settings.

Ember can do this in bulk mode.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18