How to add media source
See subject. The context menu only has "update library" in it under Videos, and if I go to Series or Movies, there's no add source button. Setting/Video doesn't have a link to it, either. Using nightly build from a few days ago, and Transparency.

The wiki article is outdated and/or inaccurate, and a youtube video is as useless.
I don't use Transparency, but in MQ3 using nightlies, you go to Video>Files>Add Videos

Pick your source folder, click OK, set content, choose scrape and tick options and click OK.
clubwerks Wrote:I don't use Transparency, but in MQ3 using nightlies, you go to Video>Files>Add Videos

Pick your source folder, click OK, set content, choose scrape and tick options and click OK.

There's no Files/Add Videos (or even Files) under Videos in main menu or Settings with Transparency Sad
Eklar Wrote:There's no Files/Add Videos (or even Files) under Videos in main menu or Settings with Transparency Sad

Let me check. I think I have a new nightly on my testing machine.
Nope, Transparency is not available in the normal addons, I'd have to do SVN.

You are using the version for pre Eden?

In any case, the Transparency help sub forum would be the place to go for this question.
Pre-11.0 compiled Nov 12. Transparency v3.11.7

I wouldn't use a nightly build, but the "stable" version doesn't give LFE channel with certain audio outputs, and nightly fixed it after I found that tip elsewhere here.

I asked in the transparency forum. Thanks for the help!
Eklar Wrote:Pre-11.0 compiled Nov 12. Transparency v3.11.7

I wouldn't use a nightly build, but the "stable" version doesn't give LFE channel with certain audio outputs, and nightly fixed it after I found that tip elsewhere here.

I asked in the transparency forum. Thanks for the help!

No problemo. You'll probably get an answer before I finish typing this. Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to add media source0