per XBMC's Official Piracy Policy
Just Fastpasstv updated, T3 for Take 3 after Voinage's and nixa's versions.
Differences from nixa's version:
- Can store favourite shows and movies.
- Lists shows and movies alphabetically.
- Episodes are split into seasons.
- Option to hide low quality sources.
- Can cache the pages to speed up navigation.
- Rearranged folders and added icons to hopefully look better in other views.
As of v1.6.1 it supports putlocker, vidxden, megavideo, novamov, vidbux, videoweed, videobb, sockshare, movshare, divxstage.eu, dailymotion, googlle video and royalvids.eu
There's a separate version for Dharma/XBOX.
To install use the repo from here or the Repo Installer.
- Moved cache and fav files to more permanent location
- Changed added/removed favourite message
- Changed the way file removal message is displayed
- Set cache to user setting and not Infinity
- Fixed divxstage.eu
- Added removal message for videoweed, divxstage, movshare
- Added Google Video as source
- Split episodes list into seasons
- Prefix episodes with season number
- Make sure to close what isn't needed anymore
- Added removal check for videobb
- Split Movies & TV Shows alphabetically
- Don't search for nothing
- Changed how sources are displayed
- Cache movie, doc, toon & tv list pages for 15 mins, user configurable
- Split DOCALL and TOONALL functions
- Changed file removed message
- Added icons for letters
- Added option to hide some low quality sources
- Reworked favourites
- Highlight New Episodes and New Movies
- Added new icons
- Rearranged folders
- Added favourite features
- Added dailymotion as source
Big Thanks to whufclee and rogerthis and of course Voinage and nixa