• 6(current)
Release script favourites
(2012-05-28, 21:34)Hitcher Wrote: You've missed the letter u.

Holy Moses! Don't I feel like a royal idiot now. Thanks Hitcher, now to fix that and do a major facepalm at the same time.
(2012-05-26, 21:43)ronie Wrote: if nobody objects, i'd like to add a new option to the script: 'changetitle'

when you select a favourite, it'll pop up the keyboard dialog, allowing you to change the name.
useful when adding favourites with a long name that won't fit on a menu button.

use:
Code:
RunScript(script.favourites,changetitle=true&property=CustomFavourite.1)

script.favourites-3.2.3.zip

pushed to the addon repo.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
@ronie - I'm having a problem with script.favourites-3.2.3 - it's adding a backslash to the end of the runpath e.g

Code:
ActivateWindow(10025,"special://profile/playlists/video/New TV.xsp/",return)

from this post

I get the same result on my system, but when I revert to "script.favourites-3.2.2" the path is returned correctly

Noli illegitimi carborundum

(2012-06-01, 08:11)Mudislander Wrote: @ronie - I'm having a problem with script.favourites-3.2.3 - it's adding a backslash to the end of the runpath e.g

Code:
ActivateWindow(10025,"special://profile/playlists/video/New TV.xsp/",return)

from this post

I get the same result on my system, but when I revert to "script.favourites-3.2.2" the path is returned correctly

i vaguely remember adding the slash, though i can't recall why...
might have been a brainfart.

i've pushed v3.2.4 to the repo which will revert that change.

cheers,
ronie

Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Cheers hey Smile
Noli illegitimi carborundum

I tried to install latest version (3.2.4) but it seems i can't install it, wrong structure.

Any ideas?
bugfix for favourite items with an apostrophe in the directory path
(this would result in an empty list when trying to open it from the home menu)

script.favourites-3.2.5.zip

please test if it doesn't break anything else.
When I try to add the favourite to aeon MQ3 it just says cannot find favourites.xml. And I've checked and the xml file is there.
(2012-06-24, 21:24)Talibanhunter Wrote: When I try to add the favourite to aeon MQ3 it just says cannot find favourites.xml. And I've checked and the xml file is there.

Debug Log please
(2012-06-25, 00:22)ronie Wrote:
(2012-06-24, 21:24)Talibanhunter Wrote: When I try to add the favourite to aeon MQ3 it just says cannot find favourites.xml. And I've checked and the xml file is there.

debug log please

Hope this is the right one: xbmc.log
(2012-06-27, 09:16)Talibanhunter Wrote:
(2012-06-25, 00:22)ronie Wrote:

debug log please

Hope this is the right one: xbmc.log

it may due to the special character in your username.
several addons don't handle that too well.
i see at least random items and cinema experience crashing due to that.

i'm not seeing any favourites related errors though, but if it doesn't work at your end,
it's probably because of the ø in your username.

Can you add the option to change the icon in the same way that you can change the title ('changetitle=true') as well please?

Thanks.
Gentle bump.
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/12045
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Cool, but that wont help out Eden users wanting to add playlists to their favourites for custom home links.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script favourites2