HP Microserver N36L Nvidia Graphics Card Suggestions
Sorry mate only now saw this post.

1. Yes i installed XBMC on the stock harddrive.

2. I put in the startech hotswap drive to allow the 4 bays to be storage with the original drive that came with the proliant as a boot xbmc drive.

Regards speed, its comparable to the revo in many ways. Everything streams nicely, the interface is responsive and quick (using confluence) and its been a very capable file server. I also have sickbeard on there grabbing episodes as well as sabnzb and everything is as fast, if not more so than the revo.

Months on i can honestly say that the graphics card purchase was sound, i've had no issues whatsoever with the device and have been very happy with it.
-= My Media Centre =-
ACER Revo R3610 | x2 1.5TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drives (WD15EADS) | x2 2.0TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drive ( WD15EARS ) | 3.5in Black eSATA USB Trayless SATA External Hard Drive Enclosure | Emprex 3009URF Wireless MCE Remote Control | XBMCLive Dharma Beta1
I am in the process of building a media pc, with HP ProLiant MicroServer G7 N54L 4GB 1x500GB HDD, but I cannot get any output from the HDMI or DVI on the PCIe Card (ZOTAC GeForce GT 210 1G), the on board VGA works fine, do you I need to make any amendments to the bios?

Thanks in advance

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HP Microserver N36L Nvidia Graphics Card Suggestions0