xbmc slows down pc for reason unknown
Ok, I'm going out of my mind trying to solve this problem.

Before I formated my pc I did a backup of my xbmc folder , everything worked fine. No slowdowns, no nothing

After I put everything back to place, whenever I start xbmc my PC would slowdown by 50%. XBMC works like it did before, nice and smooth

Problem is my CPU stays well under 20% and my memory well under 50% (running together with itunes, firefox, etc) XBMC takes about 125K of ram.

I did a clean install and still the problems persists. It definitely is xbmc 'cause as soon as I close it, my PC works at full speed again

I'm using the latest darma 10.1 with the latest aeon nox on win 7. XBMC works fine except when I start it up my PC slows down like hell.

If i should do a clean install again is there an option to keep my video library settings? (I need to manually set content to a lot of folders for not mixing anime tv with anime movies)
yeap same problem, high cpu usage as soon as i launch xbmc although im using the latest nightly.

stuttering between menus and when you fast forward videos it stalls for a like 5 seconds.
Debug logs with debugging turned on are needed

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc slows down pc for reason unknown0