• 3(current)
[WIP] Glass
Don't use svn, install this repo and you can install Glass
http://passion-xbmc.org/addons/Download....-1.0.4.zip
New weather option supported in Glass
The astronomical datas as well as earth or moon phase (as shown in previous screenshot) or live wallpaper :

will be available as soon as Google Weather 2.0 will be released.

For now, addon is available for test : http://passion-xbmc.org/developpement-py...#msg122789
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
fmronan Wrote:Don't use svn, install this repo and you can install Glass
http://passion-xbmc.org/addons/?Page=Vie...n.xbmc.org

How do you install the repo? I realize that it's probably a simple procedure, but with the site in French (not my first language) and the file being a zip file without installation instructions, I figured I would ask.

Also I should add, that I'm running the stable version of XBMC (Dharma, I think) and that it's on either Ubuntu 11.10, Ubuntu 12.04, or Fedora 16 (I have all three installed).

Have a great daySmile
Patrick.
PatrickDickey Wrote:How do you install the repo? I realize that it's probably a simple procedure, but with the site in French (not my first language) and the file being a zip file without installation instructions, I figured I would ask.

Also I should add, that I'm running the stable version of XBMC (Dharma, I think) and that it's on either Ubuntu 11.10, Ubuntu 12.04, or Fedora 16 (I have all three installed).

Have a great daySmile
Patrick.

in XBMC goto add-ons and there's an "install from zip" option, select it, click on the ZIP file and it'll install
Glass don't work with Dharma, just Eden
Question 
Loving this skin. except when im watching a video and bring up the on screen diplay (with the player controls ect.) i get two overlaping thumbnail pictures on the bottom left with a spinning disk behind them and another spinning disk top left.

can someone point me to the .xml to edit? I want to lose the spinning disks and change the thumbnails for clearart.

also. when im listening to music, on the home screen there are two diffrent CD arts on the bottom right that overlap with some other overlaping infomation like track name and time ect. Confused

I could get some screen shots if needed
fmronan Wrote:Glass don't work with Dharma, just Eden

Are there a lot of differences between Dharma and Eden (as far as skins are concerned)? Or how difficult would it be to make a version for Dharma?

Either way, I guess I'll wait until Eden comes out of beta, and install it then.

Thanks, and have a great daySmile
Patrick.
the question is why two cdart? a screenshot please

I have just started getting that debug info up the top too
Check confluence style or Glass style or Reinit the skin

Reinit the skin worked. thanks.

I apreciate your work fmronan Cool
Me tooNod
I just installed the skin on Win7 with Eden beta3. The Skin is stuttering but CPU performance is very low. Any idea what cause this problem?
Any Add-on maybe I have to install or uninstall?
On my PC (Pentium G dual core), I have the same problem but it's only at skin init.

There is a lot of script (weather, database query for random and last added movies, ...

On my laptop (core i3), Glass seems to faster.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Glass5