request: selecting info on click for movie and play on click for tv
First love this skin and I have tried everyone I can find. I am on the 11/16 win7 nightly
In my settings I have it set to info when a video is clicked, this is how I prefer my movies, but I am hoping for a way to make tv show play when clicked. Currently the setting includes all videos. This may be a system request and if it is I am sorry. If it is impossible please let me know or if I can adjust a little code that would work too. Thanks for reading and once again, thanks for the great skin.
You seem to have posted this in the wrong section. This is for XBMC feature requests, you're posting about a skin.
I added the possibility to choose between Play/ShowInfo/Choose and IIRC back then it was decided that having different settings for every type of video would be too much. There's not only Movies and TV shows, there's also Music Videos and someday probably even more like Documentary, Home videos etc. Having to add an extra option for every type of video would be a PITA.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
request: selecting info on click for movie and play on click for tv0