AppleTV 2 Install over XBMC aTV Flash.
I have a question:
I have an AppleTV running XBMC to all super.
Now I do not have web browsers have seen that I get with the aTVFlash.

Can I transfer my aTV Flash install XBMC easy? Happens without anything?

A friend of mine has done the time and got to the start of the AppleTV screen blacks and it no longer came on. He had to make from scratch.

I look forward to answers.

ps: you may or web browser without aTV Flash instalation?
You can install aTV flash and XBMC. First jailbreak the AppleTV 2, then install aTV flash that will get you an internet browser, after that you can install nitoTV via ssh and the XBMC (via ssh or via nitoTV from the AppleTV menu).
Why that order? How important is installing aTV flash first rather than last?
Can i Install only the Internet Browser via SSH ?
Dont need aTV Flash.. I need Only the Browser.

Thanks.
I got my AppleTV already well established. I ask about this order because I have no desire to make everything new again. Therefore, the question whether I can make aTV Flash now just get over it and no problems.

As I said I only need this browser. Is there no way to install individually? Otherwise aTV Flash is nothing special.
ensy3k Wrote:Can i Install only the Internet Browser via SSH ?
Dont need aTV Flash.. I need Only the Browser.

Thanks.

no ... atv flash black is a commercial product and the browser is part of it ... you need both ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
actually you can - it's just a repo with a key.. but it's not fair to distrubute the knowledge since those guys really deserve the money for their hard work on seas0npass and the entire line of ATV flash
ATV2 4.3 8F455 Seas0npassed / XBMC 11
Samsung HT-P70 5.1 / Samsung WS-32Z419P
Ok.
Then I'll have to play anything new .. I would have known this before.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AppleTV 2 Install over XBMC aTV Flash.0